No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this, as well as, the normal fixture ???

Comment

Originally posted by plastic View Post
      Is this, as well as, the normal fixture ???
      no the normal fixture is being moved. see here

Comment

re ND.... things ..organization wise had gone from bad to worse over the while.... and looked like we'd never get back to former glory...
        the have enrolled a guy called gunner kiel ... best high school qb in the country.... this guy is something else...so this a sign things are improving..... he was meant to go to lsu

they have picked some other good players and changed caching staff...
        "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

anyone going to Notre Dame v Navy in Lansdowne rd??
          "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Nfl 10/11

Planning on it, yes. I don't follow NCAA stuff normally but good to see a high profile game in Dublin. Hopefully we will see an NFL regular season game in the near future, was at the Bucs vs Bears game there last season which was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
              Planning on it, yes. I don't follow NCAA stuff normally but good to see a high profile game in Dublin. Hopefully we will see an NFL regular season game in the near future, was at the Bucs vs Bears game there last season which was fantastic.
              can't make it over myself this time..pity...good excuse to make it home.

it can be hard to follow NCAA football at times ....you need the Maths brain of Will Hunting to work out the format.

Comment

Anyone watch the starting weekend ?
                Skins won and RG3 looked awesome

Plus 49ers beat The Pack (in Wisconsin) and Denver & Peyton beat the Steelers

Comment

49ers and Smith were very good, so clinical. RG3 looked excellent, seems to have great variation to his game. Luck and the Colts seem to have their work cut out, but maybe the Bears will be the ones to watch...

Great win for Denver.
                  \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                  Dalai Lama

Comment

plastic i was nd game .... rees came on for last few plays to drive nd up field for fg to win game....bloody saints ...(im NO fan) ...:(rg3 looked great in fairness

Comment

well divisional play offs are set....

Baltimore @ Denver....Manning v Lewis
                      Green Bay @ San Francisco.... Rodgers v Kaepernick...defence for SF win out last time in week 1
                      Seattle @ Atlanta....
                      Houston @ New England

hard to see any away wins....

Brian Kelly, ND coach being interviewed for Eagles top Job.

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post

Brian Kelly, ND coach being interviewed for Eagles top Job.
                        Really? Would be a step backwards for ND to lose him now.

Ravens to snatch it in Denver, you heard it here first.
                        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                          Really? Would be a step backwards for ND to lose him now.

Ravens to snatch it in Denver, you heard it here first.
                          would be a loss if he goes..

brave call Jenta ...its that long ago since Broncos went to Baltimore and won handy. Though I'll give you one thing Denver has had an easy schedule....they were 2-3 early on in season after losing to Pats and Texans ....and have an easy run since imo....just i don't think Ravens are team to beat them.

Id give Green Bay best chance of win on road..

I'll go Denver GBay Atlanta. Pats ;)

Comment

They're all interesting games but of all last weeks winners the Pack looked the most assured, so I'd go with ND's prediction.
                            My god how will the US media salivate over Manning/Brady !!!!!

ND to Eagles looks like a poor/brave move - he's just gone unbeaten in South Bend so has plenty of love stored up, there ain't no love in Philly (no matter what they'd have you believe); NFC East would be a poor choice.

Comment

Have to go Denver, 49ers, Falcons and Pats. Pats would be my only banker though. Ravens put on their beat performance of the season last weekend and like ND said the Broncos easy schedule might catch up on them! Falcons are good and would expect them to beat Seattle but again Seattle are a tough outfit and don't mind going on the road. Finally, the 49er v Packers is hardest to call. Flip of a coin, certainly don't think it's the same Packers of two years ago though...
                              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                              Dalai Lama

Comment

Nfl 10/11

I'd agree with ND that Packers are the best shot for a win on the road. I think they're coming together in terms of form and injuries at just the right time.
                                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                                X