No announcement yet.

MMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, what a gobsh!te... Sponsors probably gone.. Visa gone with a felony..
    They can sue his ass for loss of earnings from the 3missed mma bouts..

Just read, the headline fight is off too..

What a mess.
    http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/nutriti...223-weight-cut

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

If this was set up... Genius..
      I doubt it though.. Mcgregor, get rid of that entourage.

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	598899C5-64C7-492A-B0A2-43F8ECFA8261.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	2494012
        employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
        beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
        who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
        we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

What a mess.

Idiotic....

Comment

If this was set up... Genius..
            I doubt it though.. Mcgregor, get rid of that entourage.

I think they'll be gone pretty quick one way or another
            "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

What a mess.

Apparently sponsors only account for a out 10% of his income so he's not going to loose much sleep over that.

Looking at it all just confirms my opinion that UFC is just another variation of WWE and all that stage managed ****e

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
              "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                Apparently sponsors only account for a out 10% of his income so he's not going to loose much sleep over that.
                I dunno, it's that last 10% that pays for life's little luxuries.

Comment

I think i said earlier on he'd be broke/bankrupt in 10 years, (after the Mayweather payday), can i upgrade that to just 5 years now?
                  Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Boxers don't have a great history with cash.. Mma could be in the same bracket..

I truly hope he gets his stuff together.. I was proud of him being Irish 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                      I think i said earlier on he'd be broke/bankrupt in 10 years, (after the Mayweather payday), can i upgrade that to just 5 years now?

i hope not, rags to riches to rags stories are a real bummer.

Comment

Working...
                      X