if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->@@@@SPAN id=news_c&#111;ntent>@@@@SPAN ="storyline">Limerick hurler contracts TB@@@@/SPAN>
    @@@@SPAN ="storytime">22/02/2007 - 14:09:19@@@@/SPAN>
    <DIV align=right></DIV>The Limerick senior hurling team are to be tested for Tuberculosis after a member of the panel contracted the infectious disease, it was revealed today.

The Limerick hurler is recovering at home and hopes to return training next month.

His teammates and the team's management are to be screened for the illness by medical officials in the coming days.

Chairman of the Limerick County Board, Denis Holmes, said: "This is just a precautionary measure".
    @@@@/SPAN>

<!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

I thought we got rid of TB?

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
      Far from it, it's on the increase.
      Hope Not Hate

Comment

Girl I went to college with got it 8 years ago, we all had to get tested and get the TB jab.
        "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Is mainly on the increase in the cities, drug/heroin users are the main ones struck down. A few rural hotspots as well.

Comment

Falling herd immunity, increased immunocompromised population, increasing antibiotic resistance. TB is having a bit of a party

Comment

Could have been worse, he could have contracted TCB.[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Thats a bit of a shock. I suppose being young and fit is no protection against infection though. Hope it doesn't disrupt their league form.
                Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Must have been chasing badgers during training.
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I thought Limerick hurlers had just contracted Trevor Brennan looking at the thread topic.

TB.......Jesus we'll be back in school for Polio2.1jabs next.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~

Courtesy of all them economic migrants from furrin countries, I suppose.

And still the wishy washy liberals object to them being required to undergo a compulsory medical screening upon admission to our sceptred isles.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

And still the wishy washy liberals object to them being required to undergo a compulsory medical screening upon admission to our sceptred isles.

The wishy washy liberals would rather die of ebola virus and rabies rather than give up an ounce of their politically correct gains, in fact PC Brainwashing is a far more dangerous disease than TB, and probably incurable.

Comment

Edited. McCloud

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick
                            TB, Aids and other diseases are on the increase due to infected immigrants. Aids is rampant in Africa.
                            AIDS is rampant in Africa due to immigrants?
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

The sceptred isle is over the water where the chariot is swinging low. Do you presume to talk for Tony Blair?
                              =========================
                              \"Our Association cannot be expected to accept a vista where the competing sporting organisations have no capital investment commitments, can exploit the value of their existing infrastructure and use our facilities as a cash cow, while investing their returns in games development\" - Liam Mulvihill.

Comment

Working...
                              X