• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The card is s**te !

Comment

Is it? Ah well I always do okay out there
      Stand up and fight

Comment

Yea, the card is pretty bad, the beginners chse looks as if could be good, but will probably cut up over night.

Comment

Had Little Josh @25/1 last weekend so tommorow Im going for Tidal Bay E.W tommorow at Haydock with a fiver E.W on Chief Dan George.
          We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
          Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Zaynar looks a cert tomoorow at Ascot 5/4
            James Lovelock - "Enjoy life while you can. Because if you're lucky it's going to be 20 years before it hits the fan."

Comment

I've heard a bit of a word for Kempes in the Lexus Chase today at Leopardstown 2:35. McCoy riding and about 8/1 at the moment.

Comment

Long Run wins the King George at 9/2.

Kauto Star made a bad mistake at 2nd last, but was beaten at this stage. KS finishes 3rd

Comment

Organisteur in the 3.35
                  We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                  Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

I've heard that Lough Ferrib is expected to go well today at Punchestown 3:50. Currently 11/1 so is a decent each way price.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny
                      I've heard that Lough Ferrib is expected to go well today at Punchestown 3:50. Currently 11/1 so is a decent each way price.
                      Backed him for the first 4 at 11/2.

Comment

Balls. Apologies if anybody backed him because of my post. Guy I heard this from is usually good but this fecking horse never got into it. Fecker cost me a few quid there anyway.

Comment

That's what's known as performing a Heaslip.

No sweat, didn't put much on so keep em coming.

Comment

Something drastically went wrong during the parade at the first race at Newbury. A few horses got eerked by something unknown,causing others to panic as well. Resulting in 2 collapsing dead.....[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Final Approach has my few pennies today

EDIT: Racing abandoned as a result at Newbury today

Always

Comment

<div id="post_message_70610326">

Two horses (Marching Song and Fenix Two) collapse dead
                              in similar fashion within 15 yards of one another in the paddock at
                              Newbury. Reports that two other horses 'wobbled' in the paddock (Kid Cassidy and The Merry Giant).

There are suggestions that cattle have incurred a similar fate on the
                              property of land owners in the vicinity. Some people are guessing that
                              maybe an electric current or something might have traveled through the
                              ground.

Really weird

Post mortems ordered on
                              </div>

Comment

Awful stuff indeed. The jockey of one of the horses said he felt he was getting electric shocks. A bit strange but they'll have to see what the post-mortem examination shows.

Big racing at Leopardstown today and I've gone for China Rock in the Hennessy Gold Cup at 3:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X