Might be a good day out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Backed Mall Dini in the National.

Comment

I’d say it is only just raceable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

An incredible finish but I am not certain the race should have been run in those conditions.

Comment

I thought the RTÉ commentator made a right horlicks of it. He missed numerous fallers and only identified them a fence or so later as if his helper told him.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                  I thought the RTÉ commentator made a right horlicks of it. He missed numerous fallers and only identified them a fence or so later as if his helper told him.
                  Trying to call a race in those conditions is a nightmare!!!! Especially when a third of the field are running in the same colours.

Comment

Ah gwan, Total Recall for the big one

Comment

Regal Encore and Walk in the Mill non runners

Comment

Useless donkeys
                        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Extraordinary finish to the 6:40 at Punchestown this evening. Monalee falls at the second last and takes out Invitation Only leaving Al Boum Photo a few lengths in front of Finian’s Oscar with The Storyteller in behind. As they approach the last Paul Townend on Al Boum Photo looks behind him and then veers wildly to his right as if he realised he was about to miss his exit on the motorway. He completely takes out Finian’s Oscar leaving The Storyteller free out in front.

21-day ban for Townend.

Comment

Min and Samcro both fall independent of each other at the third last in the Champion Hurdle. Both horses and riders uninjured. Watching the replay on RTÉ Ted Walsh describes it as a bit ****, then compares it to Michael Jackson falling at the first in a race. Presumably off camera Ruby is giving him a wtf look so Ted corrects it to say Michael Johnson who, of course, never jumped a hurdle either.

Supasundae won the race from Wicklow Brave.

Comment

A few horses and jockeys had narrow escapes at Pumchestown in the 6:05, a Novice Hurdle.

Two out, the leader fell, impeding the horse behind him. This horse veered to its right, driving another horse into the inside rail two lengths of which came apart from their uprights and sprung violently upwards and out into the course, narrowly avoiding a rake of runners and riders.

Comment

Was up there for past few days. Today by far the busiest.

And Katie Walsh retiring. Surprised at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X