X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:10 - Tiger Roll
    4:50 - Nube Negra

Comment

Samcro hoses up, thank God. Time to dream about just how good this lad might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nasty fall for Ruby in the RSA. Presenting Percy p’sses up.

Comment

Ruby has been helped off the course by his father which is good to see but I doubt if he will be riding again today.

Comment

Ruby is still down and being attended to.

He's standing up now and being helped off the course.

AP reckons he'll hardly ride again today.

Comment

Jack Kennedy relieved I'd say after Apple's Jade yesterday. Samcro shows he is the real deal. The horse he beat is a very good one so I'd say the form is strong. Santini will get a chance to prove that on Friday.

Presenting Percy cruised round and just swatted the opposition aside. Granted that opposition is not top class but it was still an impressive display to win with that level of authority.

Comment

According to Matt Chapman on TV3, Rich Ritchie has 'phoned him to tell him that Ruby has broken his leg.
                Last edited by Piquet; 14th-March-2018, 13:37. Reason: Matt not Mark

Comment

Horse Racing Thread

Ricci saying Ruby has broken his leg again. He has gone for an X-ray. Ted helping his son “walk” off the course makes me think that might be it for his amazing career. I hope I am wrong of course.

Last edited by the plastic paddy; 14th-March-2018, 13:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                    Jack Kennedy relieved I'd say after Apple's Jade yesterday. Samcro shows he is the real deal. The horse he beat is a very good one so I'd say the form is strong. Santini will get a chance to prove that on Friday.

Presenting Percy cruised round and just swatted the opposition aside. Granted that opposition is not top class but it was still an impressive display to win with that level of authority.
                    Samcro dossed in front.

Comment

Incredible quote from McCoy that he once finished second in a coral hurdle and didn’t actually see a hurdle the whole way around!!!!

Comment

Ruby misses the ride on Max Dynamite and is replaced by Paul Townend. Townend is replaced on Bleu Berry by Mark Walsh who wins.

Such is racing.

Comment

It is an ill wind.....

Comment

Douvan falls but looks to be ok. Altior hoses up having not really looked happy a bit like Buveur D’Air yesterday.

Comment

If Douvan didn't fall who knows if he could have challenged.. Altior never travelled but came into his own up the hill. If he had optimum conditions he probably would have won by a lot more.

Comment

Quite a few MF runners in the X country. This could be carnage with the canal turn fence omitted 6 out.

Comment

Working...
                                X