Horse Racing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
    That's alot of big names withdrawn from Cheltenham. I'd say bookies are delighted as it really opens fields now

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Not for experts such as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Isa View Post
      As you seem new here, we generally put up our Cheltenham bets the morning of each day.

It'll be a good measure of you.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
        As you seem new here, we generally put up our Cheltenham bets the morning of each day.

It'll be a good measure of you.
        Was on here last Cheltenham. Have backed 5 horses for Cheltenham and probably won't be going beyond that bar laying a few on the day.

Comment

Was on here last Cheltenham. Have backed 5 horses for Cheltenham and probably won't be going beyond that bar laying a few on the day.
          Yanworth and Djakadam. Who are the 3 recent additions?

Comment

Originally posted by garryowen2323 View Post
            Yanworth and Djakadam. Who are the 3 recent additions?
            Coney Island, Presenting Percy and Carter McKay.
            very sweet on Presenting Percy. They won it last year with Mall Dini and this fella has had three lovely runs in handicaps.hopefullt his mark doest go above 137 but with that fella Smith you never know....

Comment

What have you backed Yanworth for, the CH?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                What have you backed Yanworth for, the CH?
                Yes CH. Lovely profile, does just enough and think there will be a strong pace for him to aim at. Faster they go the better he jumps.
                As for the opposition. Wouldnt have the Henderson horse, Petit Mouchair has had 3 runs in a few months and coming from De Bromheads stable will more than likely run flat. Great man to get one ready off a break, not so much with the profile PM has.
                Brain Power is not in this league and the rest havent a rashers of a chance.

Comment

I tend to agree with you about Buveur Dair...I hate seeing a horse win, like he did last time out...you never know what they wil lfind off bridle, but I'd back him at Aintree.
                  Just looking at the field, you could very well be right about Yanworth...I can't help but feel that Yorkhill will be aimed at the CH tho.

Comment

I tend to agree with you about Buveur Dair...I hate seeing a horse win, like he did last time out...you never know what they wil lfind off bridle, but I'd back him at Aintree.
                    Just looking at the field, you could very well be right about Yanworth...I can't help but feel that Yorkhill will be aimed at the CH tho.
                    I would doubt it myself. Very hard to switch to hurdles without a spin before hand and Mullins will go for the easy option.

Comment

The easy option could be a Champion Hurdle....it is that soft this year.

Comment

The easy option could be a Champion Hurdle....it is that soft this year.
                        True but it will still take winning and Mullins is very risk adverse. Id say 95% certain to run in the JLT.

Comment

Punchestown today.
                          1.55. Agent Boru should win this. Was very headstrong in a few bumpers which cost him a win but has settled on his last few runs. The fav is out very qucik after his last run and think its a lay. Will go off much close to 2/1 than his current price.
                          3.00 Mossback 5/2 without the fav is the bet. Mighty Stowaway is ordinary and finished legless last time.
                          3.30 Twotensandalift 14/1 is a decent E/W bet. Has caught the eye 2 or 3 times and with two handicap runs under his belt he will run well for small stable. Big danger to him is the top mare Milan Dancer.

Comment

Limini beats Apples Jade in the Quevega Hurdle over 2m4f.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                              Limini beats Apples Jade in the Quevega Hurdle over 2m4f.
                              Won very handily. Apples Jade might be a different proposition on good ground I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                                Won very handily. Apples Jade might be a different proposition on good ground I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Cooper the clown went to quick. Limini looks to have really strengthened up. Dont like that they have only 3 weeks left to Cheltenham.

Comment

Working...
                                X