Horse Racing Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
    Keep to what you know Isa...you clearly have no idea how much JP spends in the community.
    Bitter i know plenty about JP and what the man spends in the community. I am still entitled to my opinion on him.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
      Do you know how much he gives to charitable causes including Munster rugby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Plastic is Munster rugby a charity?

Comment

Originally posted by Isa View Post
        Plastic is Munster rugby a charity?
        No but it is something that is very important for the community and any money that a man of JP's means can give it is welcome, especially if it is done altruistically. Unless you are going to tell everyone that JP is influencing rugby results for financial return!?!?

Comment

An intriguing card for Leopardstown on Sunday. Some good races in their own right and should be quite a few pointers towards Cheltenham.

Bhutan in the grade one juvenile hurdle is an interesting entry.

http://status.hri-ras.ie/entries/Mic...OR026.PDF?id=5

Comment

Is it greedy to want to see Altior take on Douvan this year?

Comment

Tingle Creek maybe, think DonPoli gonna revel in trip and conditions today.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another last fence fall for Ruby from Bellshill who got miles too far back. Canny ride from Sean Flanagan on Disco but the other jockeys let him ride them to sleep. Bleu et Rouge has got a problem with his back.

Comment

Brilliant race for the Gold Cup. Not sure of the merits of the form but a very exciting race.

Comment

Another last fence fall for Ruby from Bellshill who got miles too far back.

Beat me to it!

Comment

Not greedy but not going to happen. Altior was very impressive. Barring accidents the Arkle will be like a exercise run for him.

Comment

Brilliant race for the Gold Cup. Not sure of the merits of the form but a very exciting race.

Sizing John beat some plodders but he did it well. They should steer clear of the Gold Cup though as he was at his limit in terms of stamina. Ryanair is his race and he has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                          Sizing John beat some plodders but he did it well. They should steer clear of the Gold Cup though as he was at his limit in terms of stamina. Ryanair is his race and he has a chance.
                          Potts will want him to go to the Gold Cup.

Comment

Another last fence fall for Ruby from Bellshill who got miles too far back. Canny ride from Sean Flanagan on Disco but the other jockeys let him ride them to sleep. Bleu et Rouge has got a problem with his back.

Big relief to see Bellshill getting up after the fall, he didn't move for quite some time. Second year in a row that he's run a stinker of a race on that card. Disko very impressive in that race. He was pulling like a train as he passed the stand the first time around, thought he'd have no chance of staying on. If Our Duke can improve his jumping he'll be a fine horse over the Gold Cup distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                              In an open year will have his chance as well. I hear Potts gave J Mangan 300,000euro for a one from one 4yr old the other week, heading to Henry D.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                                Especially after Alary's fall at Exeter.

Comment

Working...
                                X