No announcement yet.

Horse Racing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menorah to give me three wins in a row, c'mon!
    "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Whooo!
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
        Menorah to give me three wins in a row, c'mon!
        Dynaste wins!

Ah well.
        "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Gwan Fitzy, your having a fair day of it
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
            Dynaste wins!

Ah well.
            We knew that a long way out. Fine ride from Tom Scudamore, and you won't hear that out of me too often. Love Annie Power but am having a bit ew on Rule the world in the world hurdle.

Comment

Jesus. I might make some money!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                Don't take this the wrong way Benny but I am relieved you are finding it difficult, makes me feel a little less inadequate!?!?

Agree with you on Fingal Bay, barring a bounce I think the horse is very well handicapped.
                Ha. No problem at all. You gave me a challenge and I have risen to it. Thank you.

Taquin De Seuil was very good because in the early parf of the race he was neither jumping nor travelling as well as he can do. But he really came into it and showed great battling qualities to win.

Fingal Bay was cruising around and I though he was going to win by 3l or more but in the end he also showed he is a battler to go with his ability.

Menorah never jumped. It was a risk as I said because he can throw in bad performances. However today he was as bad as I have ever seen. Dynaste ran very well though. A lovely patient ride by Tom Scudamore and then pounced at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                  Jesus. I might make some money!
                  Great stuff. Good call on Dynaste. Careful now you don't get carried away and reinvest more than you should with the extra confidence you will have. :)

Comment

Good man Benny! On my huge outlay of €0.25 e/w lucky 15 thingy, I am up about €20! Come on the last two - More of That and Indian Castle! :bubbles_time_by_bad:5_seconds_hug_by_ba
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                      Great stuff. Good call on Dynaste. Careful now you don't get carried away and reinvest more than you should with the extra confidence you will have. :)
                      I never chase losses or invest extra. I go racing a fair bit and always go with the intention that the money I bring is for the day out.

If I happen to come back with some, great!

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                        I never chase losses or invest extra. I go racing a fair bit and always go with the intention that the money I bring is for the day out.

If I happen to come back with some, great!
                        That is the exact way to do it!!!!

Comment

Nearly upon us this World Hurdle. Sometimes this race can be almost the sideshow of the meeting, despite the roll of honour, but this year I think it is one of the most anticipated races, possibly because there's an awful lot more questions than answers before it.

Comment

Annie is on her toes.

Comment

Annie has got the choke out.

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
                                Good man Benny! On my huge outlay of €0.25 e/w lucky 15 thingy, I am up about €20! Come on the last two - More of That and Indian Castle! :bubbles_time_by_bad:5_seconds_hug_by_ba
                                Bit more now SRG!!!! Could be up to holiday money in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X