X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
    Tasty appetiser for next weekend
    Can't see Europe winning tbh.
    If a man tried to take his time on earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, I wonder what would happen to this world

Comment

Originally posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post

Can't see Europe winning tbh.
      Agree - I think it’s the strongest US team for a while, but I always enjoy the format

Comment

USA all the way it seems in La 42éme Ryder. Our Rory looking more like an also ran, Expect Donald to tweet how great the USA is anytime soon.
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
          USA all the way it seems in La 42éme Ryder. Our Rory looking more like an also ran, Expect Donald to tweet how great the USA is anytime soon.
          Clean sweep for Europe in the afternoon. USA's play in the foursomes was just abysmal. Couldn't cope with such a tough course in the wind.

Rory wasn't at his best today but he still managed one freakishly amazing shot from inside the hazard line at the 13th. Ball in deepish rough lying about 18 inches below his stance. Can't ground the club as the ball was inside the hazard line, facing a 150yd shot across a lake. Most mortals would have barely been able to chip out sideways without falling into the lake, but Rory struck it to 20ft and Poulter rolled in the putt to win the hole.

Comment

It was astonishing, and Poulter and he went very well, far better than the morning. Mickelson was abysmal-

Comment

8th match won in a row by Europe now. USA 1UP in the last morning match to try and prevent a first ever double whitewash.
              Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

It’s marvellous stuff- Moliari and Fleetwood are magnificent. Tiger 0-3, Mickelson not seen today.

Comment

10-6 going into the Singles tomorrow.

Exactly the same score as in Brookline ('99) and Medinah ('12) on both of which occasions the trailing team won 8 and a half singles to win.

Comment

True- it’s certainly not over- but despite far higher ranking too many US players are playing below their ability, and lots of europe players are playing above theirs. It’s a reamarkable format- and I’m astonished we are doing so well-

Comment

Fair to say the yank mindset is better suited to the singles?
                      I am the million man.

Comment

The beeb is on another dimension to Sky.
                        Source: https://golfguides.info

Comment

Working...
                        X