• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
    Rory looks a goner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems to lack that focus on the greens.
    Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Interesting family issues with Patrick Reed. Golf really does throw out some odd balls.

http://www.golf.com/knockdown/2018/0...x-mix-emotions
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

He's a grade A knob jockey. Remember his finger to the mouth thing at the Ryder Cup a few years ago?

I dunno what it is about golf but there seems to be a large proportion of tossers playing at the highest level.
        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
          He's a grade A knob jockey. Remember his finger to the mouth thing at the Ryder Cup a few years ago?

I dunno what it is about golf but there seems to be a large proportion of tossers playing at the highest level.
          wouldn't just say at the highest levels..

Comment

Looked to me like Rors just gave up. He played quite poorly yesterday.

No time for Reed. A good player but he's an arrogant langer.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Its well documented that Rorys major problem is with the putter. It worked quite well for 3 days and it was explained that a lesson with Brad Faxon, I think, had him addressing the ball and pulling the trigger quickly while the visualization was still in his mind. His miss from 4 ft for eagle on the 2nd last night seemed to change everything. While he was still addressing and putting quickly he didnt seem to be engaging with the putt prior to addressing the ball so effectively had no picture of the putt in his mind. Some day he will win the Masters by 5 shots but doesnt seem to have the ability to tough it out as Reed did last night.
              Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
                Its well documented that Rorys major problem is with the putter. It worked quite well for 3 days and it was explained that a lesson with Brad Faxon, I think, had him addressing the ball and pulling the trigger quickly while the visualization was still in his mind. His miss from 4 ft for eagle on the 2nd last night seemed to change everything. While he was still addressing and putting quickly he didnt seem to be engaging with the putt prior to addressing the ball so effectively had no picture of the putt in his mind. Some day he will win the Masters by 5 shots but doesnt seem to have the ability to tough it out as Reed did last night.
                His driver and irons weren't that hot yesterday either.

Comment

Agree with above I actually think that putt on the second hole affected his game for the whole round ,he's definitely a confidence player and I think if he had nailed that putt he would have gone on to win it out .
                  Still there's a light I hold before me
                  You're the measure of my dreams
                  The measure of my dreams.

Comment

JP has all the connections.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Golf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	2494052

Comment

Classic US Open course sorting the men from the boys. Rory shoots 80 in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                        Classic US Open course sorting the men from the boys. Rory shoots 80 in the first round.
                        Might have been alright without the wind........a bit of a lottery.

Comment

The course is a brute. Some of the greens borderline unplayable.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

The Clara boy was five over. he had nine pars, three birdies, five bogies and a triple bogey.

See him on the twelvth here.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                              The course is a brute. Some of the greens borderline unplayable.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
                              Great test of nerve, sick of watching bombing courses and birdie fest.

Have it perfect at the moment but not far off playable alright - didn't see anything too unfair. Worth seeing that they will be mindful after 04 disaster where players were aiming for bunkers on the last day because greens couldn't hold.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/us-...-at-shinnecock

Comment

Phil Mickelson broken by the greens.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/world-of-sp...ampaign=Buffer

Comment

Working...
                                X