No announcement yet.

Golf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, long, read on him here from last year, didn't know anything about his obsession with the military and training with Seals.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...rl-woods-death

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      There was a lot more than just golf though Tel, ask his wife.
      Yeah i see what you mean. But any ideas of 'he had it all' are crazy. No matter how much money or status you have you'll have the same problems of the rest of us. So the notion of a massive fall from grace is a bit mad. What is grace? Is that a place anyone would really want to be? I for one would not like where he was with his life. He's not fallen from as far as people think if you get me. Hope he sorts out his issues, he's probably not a bad egg.
      The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

I think he's an extremely bad egg.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0966.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	2492844
          The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
            I think he's an extremely bad egg.
            How would you describe Hitler?

Comment

Reported that the UI was not due to alcohol but prescription medication. He was probably hopped up on benzos which might indicate that his recovery from back surgery isn't progressing as well as his statement from last week proclaimed.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

A 3am jolly doped out of his head wasn't the best idea either.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                  How would you describe Hitler?
                  In the context of Tiger Woods? - I wouldn't.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

He had a pretty good short game though.
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

It's sad, a lot of top sports people particularly in golf and tennis were brought up by lunatic parents trying to live out their dreams through their kids. Tiger, the Williams sisters and Andre Agassi to name a few. It's hard to grow up in an environment like that and have any sort of balanced life outside of your sport.
                      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                        Reported that the UI was not due to alcohol but prescription medication. He was probably hopped up on benzos which might indicate that his recovery from back surgery isn't progressing as well as his statement from last week proclaimed.
                        You don't get benzos post back surgery. In Europe you'd get Tramadol or high dose codeine, and in the States hydrocodone or oxycodone. Massive problems in the states with hydrocodone (Vicodin) and oxycodone.

I've had some fup off legal drugs post back surgery and you'd be in no condition to drive. Infacta lifting your head from the pillow is a struggle.

The mind boggles at someone trying to drive with these on board.
                        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Speith struggling a tad. Lead down to 1 over Willet
                          the best

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                            You don't get benzos post back surgery. In Europe you'd get Tramadol or high dose codeine, and in the States hydrocodone or oxycodone. Massive problems in the states with hydrocodone (Vicodin) and oxycodone.

I've had some fup off legal drugs post back surgery and you'd be in no condition to drive. Infacta lifting your head from the pillow is a struggle.

The mind boggles at someone trying to drive with these on board.

Just read he was arrested after being found asleep at the wheel at the side of the road, and claiming he was driving back from L.A.

Not sure what he had in his system but the mug shot suggests he was pretty out of it. Usual caveats apply.

Comment

Interesting stuff....

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/tiger-...police-report/

Comment

Legal Painkiller addiction rates in the US seem to be at epidemic stage.
                                "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                                X