• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westwood goes 2 up.

Projected now 14-14.

Comment

Are the yanks bottling
      Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Balls
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Graham having the heby jebys@
          Ta an draoicht ar ais aris

Comment

GMAC looked too nervous there,walked away twice.

Garcia missed chance there as well.

Comment

Swinging against us again.
              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

all change again
                Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Peter ****ing Hanson

Gmac ****ed up

Comment

fantastic entertainment!!!!
                    Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, they kill for inspiration then sing about their grief...

Comment

need to nick a half in the Garcia and or hansen match.
                      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Take next 2 going to the US.
                        The the rest Europe can get something out of all of them.

(I know I am being overly optimistic)

Comment

Every shot now is vital

Comment

I'd prefer if they'd just tanked it, to come this close and lose will be horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
                              Every shot now is vital
                              Yes and Hanson just balooned one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                                I'd prefer if they'd just tanked it, to come this close and lose will be horrible.
                                Great thing about Ryder cup .....there will be another in 2yrs time....all be it in Gleneagles

Comment

Working...
                                X