New Waterford Jersey and Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Waterford Jersey and Sponsor

New Waterford GAA jersey and new sponsors 3 were unveiled in Croker today. Pics here.

Looks nice enough. 3 seem to be sponsoring everything in Waterford these days!

That was unveiled about 4 weeks ago! Also sponsoring the footballers, must be an improved deal for them.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/kfauqlidgbmh/rss2/
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
    | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
    |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
    \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Well the official unveiling was in Croker today, so they are the first "official" pictures.

Comment

Are 3 sponsoring waterpark at the moment?
        |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|

Comment

Not sure to be honest, not living down there any more! They do sponsor Waterford Utd and the local radio station (WLR) though.

Comment

Yeah they are sponsoring waterford united, well WLR's text number is 3. Think there sponsoring a few clubs in different sports.
            |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|

Comment

Yeah your right they are sponsoring Waterpark as well Munster_Mafia</span>

Comment

It will help with paying for the fuel for the helicopter to bring Davy up and down from Clare. Anyone know why it was launched in Croke Park and not in Walsh Park ? maybe those models wouldnt travel out of the big smoke !

Comment

As far as i know the reason that 3 sponsor so much sport in Waterford is that their boss man Robert Finnegan is from the area and lives in Dunmore (I think).

Also according to the Waterpark websitethey only sponsor the Youth and Mini'sSection in Waterpark.

Comment

i would think that some sort of anger managment consultant company would be more suitable since eoin kelly et al seem to lose the temper when they get a free ![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

What in the name of god do they need those models for?

They cost somewhere between 1-2K for the photoshoot. Would that not be better spent somewhere else?

It happened, and I was there.
                      4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                      What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Money well spent in my view. Especially next to that lot!

Comment

Stretching the jersey for Paul Flynn???

\"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                          Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
                          X