Danny Fitzgerald RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Fitzgerald RIP

Shocked to hear about the passing of Danny Fitzgerald - only 48 years. A fine hurler and footballer for Limerick and Claughaun in the 80's and 90's. Rest In Peace.

My apologies for the mis-spelling of Danny's surname - can it becorrected by the mods or by myself?

Comment

Edit your first post. You can change the title there.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Junior

My apologies for the mis-spelling of Danny's surname - can it becorrected by the mods or by myself?

Sorted now.
        "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

Thanks Patman....

Comment

Heard about that earlier. RIP
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Blown by that...

Not well known, but Danny was Captain of my third class team when we won the 3rd class league in Sexton St.

dual c'ship player with Limerick, didn't know him later butwe always had a nod of "howya" on meeting since... that's shocking for such a fit guy.

Comment

Very sad to hear. RIP

Comment

Working...
                X