Horesy Fans - Southwell Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horesy Fans - Southwell Today

Don't see that much about racing today but thought I'd throw in my two cents.

It's a lot easier to focus on one meeting even if it is all weather. Really fancy Knightfire in the last today at Southwell. Been backed all morning and currently about 2/1 (or 3.05 for those new decimals lovers) on Betfair.

If you are a lover of ratings or need some help picking out winners click here for a free Timeform racecard. They had four winners out of eight yesterday at Wolverhampton and know their all weather racing well.

Click here for the free card

Other bets 13:30 - Freedie's Girl

Crap Freedys girl beaten in the narrowest of photos. Traded at 1.1 in running.

Comment

How can Freedys girl be beaten in a race that doesn't start 'till half one, ten minutes from now?

Comment

Race was at 1:10, and he was very narrowly beaten. (a nose)

Comment

Originally posted by Leinster Believer
          Don't see that much about racing today but thought I'd throw in my two cents.

It's a lot easier to focus on one meeting even if it is all weather. Really fancy Knightfire in the last today at Southwell. Been backed all morning and currently about 2/1 (or 3.05 for those new decimals lovers) on Betfair.

If you are a lover of ratings or need some help picking out winners click here for a free Timeform racecard. They had four winners out of eight yesterday at Wolverhampton and know their all weather racing well.

Click here for the free card

Other bets 13:30 - Freedie's Girl

Not a fan of horses but a fan of money[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img], backed Knightfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen

Not a fan of horses but a fan of money[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img], backed Knightfire.
            Good stuff

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]what's a "Horesy"?
              "Just to be clear, Poite is an idiot" The Plastic Paddy 11-04-2012

Comment

Ah crap a nose and a short head! No luck today, hopefully some tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by manofmunster
                  [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]what's a "Horesy"?
                  Thats what they call a horse in D4.

Comment

Originally posted by Leinster Believer
                    Originally posted by Tobyglen

Good stuff
                    Because of you 1 person on this messageboard will go hungry today.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry Toby.

If it's any consolation I'm on a diet and have been hungry for the past two days and don't see it ending for awhile.

More tips tomorrow!

Comment

clothes line in the 3:50 at kempton today wednesday is a good tip.

Comment

Originally posted by RED 49
                          clothes line in the 3:50 at kempton today wednesday is a good tip.

Yeah, you can put your shirt on it

Coat

Comment

Kempton today has been abandoned.
                            Wally_fan 25/04/09
                            \"bump bump bump, trying to keep the thread up there. holy mary im drunk. and in love with trish. although you all dont care about that. doesnt matter, i still love her\"

Comment

Working...
                            X