World Darts Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Darts Championship

Don't normally watch it but have got caught up in it. Phil Taylor is AWESOME. Hope he meets Barney in the final. Anyone else following it?

Lets play darts!!
    "Why am I so rubbish at life?" Quote from a Saints fan in Shannon Airport 11/04/2010

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :-)

Comment

QUIET PLEASE!
      Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year!!

Comment

Are Barny and Taylor seeded to meet in the final?
        And when is it?

AãåùìÝôñçôï ; ;ò ìçäåὶò åἰóßôù

\'Alla-hu Akbar\'

Comment

It looks like an absolute class night out,Would love to go see an event live.Thought lewis would beat taylor last night but taylors class really shone through.I rhink it will be a barney tYLOR final but Whitlock is looking like he may caise an upset tonight
          Grow the club to 10000 full members and theyll all have heineken cup tickets.....yeadh right lying b******s

Comment

Yep and it will happen tomorrow I think. Taylor will piss it, 107 average yesterday. I'm willing to take bets against Taylor if anyones interested

Comment

Thanks TG. If they both get through could be a classic.

\'Alla-hu Akbar\'

Comment

Originally posted by mrstambourineman
                Thanks TG. If they both get through could be a classic.
                Could be but Taylors is just too good imo. The display last night was ridiculous. He made a monkey out of a top player who himself played well. How does that happen??
                Barneys 9 darter the other night was savage though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU91nORLJ3I

Comment

I saw that 9 darter. I haven't watched enough recently to know but Barny can be phenomenal on his day - maybe the only one who won't be fazed by Taylor. He's in a battle at the moment though only 3-2 up. 1st to 6.

\'Alla-hu Akbar\'

Comment

Barneys the only guy that can stop him and I hope he does, just can't see past Taylor. 4 - 2 now but it's still close.

Comment

Savage from Whitlock. 4-3

Comment

4 all now getting interesting
                        Grow the club to 10000 full members and theyll all have heineken cup tickets.....yeadh right lying b******s

Comment

Barneys diabetes surely catching up?

Comment

5-4 Whitlock. I have Whitlock backed at 4-4 on betfair

Comment

Toby are we the only 2 sad acts watching the darts for anyone not wtckung ye dont know what yer missing this is great entertainement

Comment

Working...
                              X