A gift for Stan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gift for Stan

I notice your not too happy with Stan RG, thing is though, those players are professionals on ridiulous money who've trained together, if they had me managing them they should still have had the individual talent to perform better than they did. I'm not defending Stan, i'm just saying the blame isnt solely on his door

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
      I notice your not too happy with Stan RG, thing is though, those players are professionals on ridiulous money who've trained together, if they had me managing them they should still have had the individual talent to perform better than they did. I'm not defending Stan, i'm just saying the blame isnt solely on his door

I agree with you. You put a heap of fulltime, ridiculously played professional players out on the field against a side whom half the players within work in the local McDonalds and only win 2 - 1. Now how can somebody put 100% of the blame on Stan ?

I presume and hope the knife was a present for Stan so that he can chop the legs off the amadans he had on the pitch.
      "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

It dosn't say much for Ireland that John O'Shea is regarded as one of the main players. Duff is overrated andgetting worse.

They are a team of midgets too. Stephen Ireland, Andy Reid are too small and slow for international soccer. A big,bad player is better than a small, bad player.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick

It dosn't say much for Ireland that John O'Shea is regarded as one of the main players. Duff is overrated andgetting worse.

They are a team of midgets too. Stephen Ireland, Andy Reid are too small and slow for international soccer. A big,bad player is better than a small, bad player.
          Overrated or not they were playing San Marino, a place with a population of 30 odd thousand

Comment

Stan can sit the team down and show them this clip of a pair of teams with a bit if fight in em [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X