tiger woods injured car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Brits in the Top 10! [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
    \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
    Dalai Lama

Comment

After weeks of speculation regarding a potential reconciliation, Tiger Woods and his ex-wife Eli Nordegren were spotted together this weekend for the first time since that eventful Thanksgiving Day 2009.
      According to TMZ and the Huffington Post, Woods, Nordegren and their two children were photographed while attending a local youth event that took place in Jupiter, Florida.
      Furthermore, TMZ's sources claim that Woods was the first to arrive, accompanied by his son and daughter. About an hour later, Elin arrived and the two eventually crossed paths.
      Woods and Nordegren "chatted together for about 30 minutes and appeared to enjoy each other's company," reported the unnamed source.
      However, as the two began gaining attention, "they took off… both leaving in Elin's car."
      Several weeks ago, it was reported that Woods was allegedly determined to reconquest and remarry Elin and even made her a very lucrative offer.
      These same sources indicated that Nordegren was in fact willing to forgive Woods and the humiliation, demanding a $200 million pre-nup and a $350 million "anti-cheating clause."
      In January, while competing in the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, Woods refused to comment on that report.
      "I am not going to comment on my private life," he told a Golf Channel reporter.
      After a long, humiliating parade of alleged mistresses, Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren were divorced in 2010.
      Subscribe to receive the latest news, picks and predictions happening around the world of sports, including extensive coverage of the 2013 golf season.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

350 million anti cheating clause, this story never stops giving :)
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

I am very enamored with the phrase... "Woods was allegedly determined to reconquest"
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ger-Woods.html

Great to see Tiger back in the saddle again, this one looks a feisty burd, take it easy Tiger there are plenty out there, thats whats the money all for, this time round get a pimp/PR type lad to arrange the dates and stop chasing waitresses at Maccy Ds and KFC etc,. its also nice to think he has kept away from the shirtlifting society who would see him as a major coup following his marriage break-up, he is following his instincts, find them, feel them, f*** them.

Meanwhile the gold-digger, Elin, has hooked up with her neighbour, richer than Tiger (surprise surprise) and at least 20 years older than her, as they say over there "Age shall not wither his bank account".

Comment

Ah Stanley, you are stooping so low...

So Elin is a gold-digger now? Maybe she just doesn't want to go out with Tiger Woods Mark II (he who shall dip his wick in anything that moves), and so is opting for the older gentleman who might be a bit more steady, eh?? I have no idea, just putting it out there (finar, finar ;) )

And in the same vein perhaps Tiger has moved on to Elin Mark II - blond, Swedish, young... she better watch out, there are plenty more where they came from.

There's a pair of them in it and it annoys the hell out of me when there is a one-sided discussion on it.
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
                Ah Stanley, you are stooping so low...

So Elin is a gold-digger now? Maybe she just doesn't want to go out with Tiger Woods Mark II (he who shall dip his wick in anything that moves), and so is opting for the older gentleman who might be a bit more steady, eh?? I have no idea, just putting it out there (finar, finar ;) )

And in the same vein perhaps Tiger has moved on to Elin Mark II - blond, Swedish, young... she better watch out, there are plenty more where they came from.

There's a pair of them in it and it annoys the hell out of me when there is a one-sided discussion on it.

Yes, I know what you mean SRG that Tiger lad does not get a fair crack of the whip at all.

On the dough Tiger has, you would think he could sort out a lad to cover his needs and keep the issues off the papers, it has been going on forever with all men and Tiger maybe trying to do it on the cheap with amateurs but he is and has found out they have large teeth called lawyers.

As for Elin, well I think she probably put in a few years, has been well compensated and this older lad is a bonus, probably wont be chasing her around the table as much as the Tiger lad was.

Comment

Tiger looks like he'll win in Florida in the Arnold Palmer Invitational - might even go back to world no.1?
                  Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                  Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                  X