X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exiledinmunster
    Originally posted by scotscor

When Cusack has earned my respect I will gladly give it. Respect IMO is something that is earned and not given freely for no reason.

Cork goalkeeper for 10 years 3 all irelands 5 ai finals a number of munster titles and all stars, It would seem to me that your respect is pretty hard to earn

I dont respect someone because they are good at crosswords or can iron fast. Having a natural talent does not automatically qualify you for respect.

being a human being should automatically qualify you for respect. that should beeveryone's default startingposition. people i know nothing about have it automatically.

people can lose it, obviously. they have to go some to do so though.

judgement. without the qualifications to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9

When Cusack has earned my respect I will gladly give it. Respect IMO is something that is earned and not given freely for no reason.

Cork goalkeeper for 10 years 3 all irelands 5 ai finals a number of munster titles and all stars, It would seem to me that your respect is pretty hard to earn
      I dont respect someone because they are good at crosswords or can iron fast. Having a natural talent does not automatically qualify you for respect.
      Any chance at all of an actual reply or are you going to continue to ramble on and on about respect, when you fail to show any, and dance around the topic without giving the slightest hint that you've any idea what you're talking about, or any sort of event or facts to back it up with.

I am not sure what sort of events you want me to back up my non respecting of Donal og with. I find him to be arrogant. I think he is over rated as a hurler. It is my opinion. Where is your respect for that. Or does respect only go one way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9

Any chance at all of an actual reply or are you going to continue to ramble on and on about respect, when you fail to show any, and dance around the topic without giving the slightest hint that you've any idea what you're talking about, or any sort of event or facts to back it up with.

I am not sure what sort of events you want me to back up my non respecting of Donal og with. I find him to be arrogant. I think he is over rated as a hurler. It is my opinion. Where is your respect for that. Or does respect only go one way.
        I would have presumed that an event of some sort which included himself caused you to loose respect for him but apparently not.

So because you think he's arrogant and overrated that means you don't respect him?
        Do you know what the word respect means?

And yet again you're avoiding the issue, you insult the entire Cork team, and you refuse to back it up with anything.

The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Working...
        X