Last Night’s Superbowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Night’s Superbowl

Thought i'd stay up and watch some of last nights.........

Coors

Reebok

superbowl, but he feckin' ads were on every.............

Coors

Reebok

10 seconds! So I' didn't bother.

Wally_fan 25/04/09
    \"bump bump bump, trying to keep the thread up there. holy mary im drunk. and in love with trish. although you all dont care about that. doesnt matter, i still love her\"

I saw the 1st play - the kick off returned for a touchdown by The Bears, and then promptly fell asleep.

I assume they won 250,000 - Nil therefore [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

the bears were beaten

Comment

so weird, when the colts won the owner was presented with the trophy first, not the players/manager. What a franchise eh! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
        Murty\'s gonna get ya

Comment

Originally posted by Drick
          the bears were beaten

Clearly the greatest comeback ever in that case [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Saw the first quarter. Poor enough, couple of fumbles and interceptions.
            Grossman didn't look like he'd settled, but the touchdown pass Manning
            threw, under fairly heavy pressure, was very good.

Comment

Was disappointing the rain was so bad for the game.

Anyone know what the story was when they booed Mohammed just before the coin toss?

They were going through about 5 players from each team and everyone got big cheers except him. Surely not just because his name?

Comment

I think they were shouting a shortened version of his name. There were
                a lot of bear fans there for the game, and I seem to remember in a
                previous Bears game something similar happening.

Comment

Originally posted by carmen_jones
                  so weird, when the colts won the owner was presented with the trophy first, not the players/manager. What a franchise eh! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                  <!-
                  var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                  var SymReal;

Sym()
                  {
                  window.open = SymWinOpen;
                  if(SymReal != null)
                  SymReal();
                  }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                  {
                  if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                  SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                  window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                  SymReal = window.;
                  window. = Sym;
                  }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                  window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

It has been the same for all Super Bowl trophy presentations I've seen. Sums up the sport /country pretty much.

Comment

Muhammed was booed every time he touched the ball. Nothing short of disgraceful if it was due to his name.
                    Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown
                      Muhammed was booed every time he touched the ball. Nothing short of disgraceful if it was due to his name.

His name is Muhsin Muhammed, pronounced moo shin, are you sure you didn't mishear people chanting Mooooooooooo, as was a similiar case with Samassi Abou

Comment

Just saw on 6 o'clock news that the Colts' head coach was the first African American Head Coach to guidea winning Superbowl team in the 41 year history of the Superbowl (Lombardi Cup)

Comment

Originally posted by carmen_jones

Just think if the Manchester Buccaneers win the EPL Play-off final then The Glazer will be accepting the EPL Pennant from Queen Toni Bliar.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown

Jaysus them todgers are everywhere these days!

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born

Just think if the Manchester Buccaneers win the EPL Play-off final then The Glazer will be accepting the EPL Pennant from Queen Toni Bliar.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Uncle Malc is having a little trouble with lateral movements these days, so he'll designate this one to the poison triplets I'd imagine. Hopefully they'll be able to manage it between them.
                              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                              X