X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    I would seem that the Polis are interested in possible match fixing in Limerick.

See here
    "The FAI are aware of the development and are awaiting a report from the Gardaí".

FAI are currently under 5 investigations as Del Boy tries to ride out the storm from the garden.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    I would seem that the Polis are interested in possible match fixing in Limerick.

See here

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    I was looking up the betting on the Cork City v Rovers game tonight and I noticed the Dundalk v UCD odds .

College are 35/1 (is this a record?)
    Dundalk are 1/14 (is this a record?)
    (The draw is 9/1.)

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Legia Warsaw fans were a bit provocative last night in Ibrox.

They unveiled a banner of Pope John Paul II

See here

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    A right game in Copenhagen tonight where Red Star Belgrade were the visitors.

It was 1-1 on the night, 2-2 overall and extra time didn't separate them so it went to Pens.

Red Star had had a man sent off so Copenhagen had to nominate a player who would not take a Pen.

After five pens each, it went to Sudden Death and four kicks in succession were missed.

When all ten players had taken their kicks it was 6-6 so it was back around again. Red Star scored and their 'keeper saved so they won.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    I see the Shams had a good win tonight, 2-1 over Bran Bergen to go through 4-3 on agg, having fallen behind shortly before the hour mark.
    Last edited by Piquet; 19th-July-2019, 07:42. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/football...t-inside-story

Good article on it, essentially player power. would guess Keane jumped before being kicked.
    Yeah sounds like it. And yet Dipstick Delaney thought they were brilliant managers, worth a fortune (like himself)

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    Martin O’Neill sacked by Forest after 6 months.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...t-inside-story

Good article on it, essentially player power. would guess Keane jumped before being kicked.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Martin O’Neill sacked by Forest after 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Mexico win 4-3. The last Irish pen was saved after a retake. The ref hadn't blown his whistle, after being very picky about where the player placed the ball.

The retake was put in the same place as the first one and the 'keeper guessed right as he did for all five pens. He saved two and got a hand to another.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    3-3 after four.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    2-2 after three

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Irl v Mex in the third place game in Toulon has gone to pens after a scoreless draw.

After two kicks each it's 2-1 to Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Justin Edinburgh the Leyton Orient manager and FA Cup winner with Tottenham in 1991 has died.

He was only 49.

RIP

The BBC have a piece
    Last edited by Piquet; 9th-June-2019, 15:13.

Leave a comment:

• munstershane
    replied
    A long shot but worth a try

I'm heading over to Liverpool for the Champions League Final and managed to get 4 tickets for the big screen showing at the m&s arena.
    Other family were trying as well but unsuccessful.

Basically i am looking for 2 tickets if possible. If anyone has any extra or knows of someone I will happily and gratefully take them off your hands. They can be seated or standing. Not fussy at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X