The Football Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/115...mbleweed-o.gif
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That's a gif of the management team thinking of ways to win games
      The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Hupowdat you spoofer. We all know there was no Plan. We all know that there wasn't even a Plan A. The 'Plan' consisted of Robbie Keane attempting to bundle the ball into the net (the oppositions, hopefully) by any means necessary.
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Ah normal service resumed, Man Utd player, clearly offside, clearly impeding the goalkeeper trying to make a save, goal stands - utter ********.
          \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
            Ah normal service resumed, Man Utd player, clearly offside, clearly impeding the goalkeeper trying to make a save, goal stands - utter ********.
            Because no other club, in any other other game , in the history of football has ever benefitted from a dodgy decision ever.

Comment

I know there aren't many Sunderland fans around anymore :D, but what in the name of jehovah were they thinking appointing Paolo Di Canio, the man is a mentalist. Allegedly he made some "gestures" to Sunderlands fans today, and has been bad mouthing his own squad in public. Not an ideal way to run a club I'd imagine.
              First for the chop I'd think

Comment

Originally posted by exiledinmunster View Post
                Because no other club, in any other other game , in the history of football has ever benefitted so often from a dodgy decision ever.
                corrected that for you
                \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                  I know there aren't many Sunderland fans around anymore :D, but what in the name of jehovah were they thinking appointing Paolo Di Canio, the man is a mentalist. Allegedly he made some "gestures" to Sunderlands fans today, and has been bad mouthing his own squad in public. Not an ideal way to run a club I'd imagine.
                  First for the chop I'd think
                  definite strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride appointment, may be a short stint but it won't be dull

Comment

Now I am waiting for the "Moyes Out" calls

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
                      definite strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride appointment, may be a short stint but it won't be dull
                      And it's over....

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24199626
                      "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

No surprise.
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                          No surprise.
                          I'd have thought Paolo would get a few more games at least before getting the boot.
                          "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

I watched the Arsenal Stoke game yesterday - Gunners looked pretty good
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

No depth in the squad, usual story. They'll ship one or two key injuries and that's them done for the season.
                              Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
                                I'd have thought Paolo would get a few more games at least before getting the boot.

Saw him on the pitch pleading with supporters, the guy is lucky not to be arrested by the Police for inciting violence, these are tanked up angry people who would attack him in a heartbeat, Paolo has just found out he cannot walk on water, take the pay-off and run.

Comment

Working...
                                X