Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lawrence
    replied
    The FAI are in front of an Oireachtas committee and they may as well be in front of a class of junior infants who just came in from yard on a sunny day.

Delaney refuses to answer any questions relating to his tenure as CEO and nobody has an issue with it, none of them ask direct questions and they waffle for ages before getting to the questions.

what a joke.

Leave a comment:

• lawrence
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    Why is Marc Almond sitting with Damien Duff and Richie Sadlier on the football panel?
    Because they wanted someone who was successful at their chosen profession on the panel.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Why is Marc Almond sitting with Damien Duff and Richie Sadlier on the football panel?

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lawrence
    replied
    Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
    I won't speak for Piquet but I think his cynicism is aimed at the FAI rather than those questioning them.
    Do ya reckon?

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Got it in one, Whimper.

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied
    Originally posted by lawrence View Post

There isn’t anything cynical about questioning a situation that someone sought to quash by injunction and then all
    of a sudden move from their role. There is shenanigans going on.
    I won't speak for Piquet but I think his cynicism is aimed at the FAI rather than those questioning them.

Leave a comment:

• The Word Is Born
    replied
    The really interesting thing in that article is that Cathal Dervan has recently been appointed as the press officer for the most professional football association in Ireland. Fun and games ahead then...

Leave a comment:

• lawrence
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    The FAI are reported as wanting to bring forward their appearance before the Oireachtas Committee from the 10th of April to the 3rd.

​​​​​​My inner Cynic wonders what news is going to become public in the week between the two dates.
    There isn’t anything cynical about questioning a situation that someone sought to quash by injunction and then all
    of a sudden move from their role. There is shenanigans going on.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Oh look....
    https://extra.ie/2019/03/24/news/iri...n-fai-new-role

Leave a comment:

Working...
X