• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ajax are a pleasure to watch. Makes it a beautiful game
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

After wasting a fortune on Moyes and Muirhino I have a suspicion that Solskjaer's fluky winning streak has lumbered poor ol' Manure with another expensive duffer.

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
          After wasting a fortune on Moyes and Muirhino I have a suspicion that Solskjaer's fluky winning streak has lumbered poor ol' Manure with another expensive duffer.
          The United board went the populist route and appointed OGS. As the board and custodian of a great club legacy, that's not good enough imo.
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

The United board went the populist route and appointed OGS. As the board and custodian of a great club legacy, that's not good enough imo.
            Woodward took the easy way out I suspect. There was a groundswell in support of OGS after the winning streak and the win over PSG turbo charged that but head needed to rule over heart.
            First, the win over PSG likely exhausted all MU good luck tor the foreseeable future and was the result of complacency in PSG, 1 (2?) defensive howlers. And a laughable anomaly with VAR giving a pen for a bullet shot hitting the defender, who was trying to get outta the way, on the shoulder and could have done nothing about it. The shot itself was actually on the way to the space station anyway.
            Are there any examples of mediocre lower team managers taking a big club to success? Remember Ferguson won the Scottish league and other things with Aberdeen in the era of total old firm dominance. Muirinho won the champions league with Porto. And Ferguson was on the verge of the sack until they won the old Fairs Cup. It'll be a miracle if OSG succeeds at MU and more likely is the wheels coming off as the team loses confidence.

Comment

Come on you Spurs
              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Jammy barstewards
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Kieran Trippier's defending i.e. no idea where Sterling was for his 2 goals was extraordinarily poor.

​​​​​
                  ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                  AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Woodward took the easy way out I suspect. There was a groundswell in support of OGS after the winning streak and the win over PSG turbo charged that but head needed to rule over heart.
                    First, the win over PSG likely exhausted all MU good luck tor the foreseeable future and was the result of complacency in PSG, 1 (2?) defensive howlers. And a laughable anomaly with VAR giving a pen for a bullet shot hitting the defender, who was trying to get outta the way, on the shoulder and could have done nothing about it. The shot itself was actually on the way to the space station anyway.
                    Are there any examples of mediocre lower team managers taking a big club to success? Remember Ferguson won the Scottish league and other things with Aberdeen in the era of total old firm dominance. Muirinho won the champions league with Porto. And Ferguson was on the verge of the sack until they won the old Fairs Cup. It'll be a miracle if OSG succeeds at MU and more likely is the wheels coming off as the team loses confidence.
                    Roberto di Matteo won the Champions League and then got sacked a few months later.

Comment

Who is this OSG person of whom people speak so negatively?
                      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Ollie Solskjaer Gunner?
                        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Onno Sodium Glutamate?
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                          X