No announcement yet.

The Football Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads yeah for a complete different day with hotels and flights to consider, there'd be some moaning on here if that happened in TP!
    "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Well it's loads of notice for people in England, where the league is. I don't think it's really practicable to leave no wiggle room in scheduling just to accommodate daytrippers from other countries. I mean, it's unfortunate for people who have booked things, but needs must.

Comment

The Premier League gave a commitment to a minimum of 6 weeks notice but the lovely folk at Sky decided better.
        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

The Girls in Green playing the world champions in the US on Setanta Ireland now.

Comment

I kept meaning to put this image up and forgetting to. I think it sums up the love/hatred/passion/lunacy of the world of english soccer. The bald headed older man halfway down the right hand side is fantastic, pure despisement toward Terry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	2486949
            I am the million man.

Comment

And if Terry so much as winks at them there would be war...incitement etc!

Comment

Its a great pic and you know they'd all have loved to have him play for their team
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

I think its a superb picture. Gladiatorial
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Upton Park was the most unpleasant experience I ever had at a match. We were neutrals and only went in the away section because the queue was shorter. We spent the entire match being abused like that, it was pretty scary

Comment

Originally posted by Pythagoras View Post
                      Upton Park was the most unpleasant experience I ever had at a match. We were neutrals and only went in the away section because the queue was shorter. We spent the entire match being abused like that, it was pretty scary
                      Make love not sport.
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

At Old Trafford, tonight, for the first time in a Yonk and a half, Man U have scored a first half goal.

Nine minutes later, they did it again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          I kept meaning to put this image up and forgetting to. I think it sums up the love/hatred/passion/lunacy of the world of english soccer. The bald headed older man halfway down the right hand side is fantastic, pure despisement toward Terry.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13271[/ATTACH]
                          Are they his own supporters?

Comment

Vardy's first goal for Leicester tonight was terrific, well deserved win.
                            Hard to imagine now that people were mentioning Liverpool as title contenders before Christmas.

Comment

this kind of money is staggering...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35548741
                              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/33036651716...7193076478534/

Adam Johnson song, the comments are klarse
                                My computer thinks I'm gay
                                What's the difference anyway
                                When all the people do all day
                                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                                X