No announcement yet.

Wimbledon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Williams and Watson.....I'm exhausted.brilliant match.Experience won out.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Kyrgios losing the plot on No. 2 Court it seems... Mind you he's been at it since day one!

http://www.the42.ie/kyrgios-wimbledo...00664-Jul2015/

Comment

Blimey, rory had a lucky escape. every move sounds like sharapova is having a contraction.

doh! it was wozniacki not sharapova.
        Last edited by Boo-boo; 7-July-2015, 15:51.
        Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
          Blimey, rory had a lucky escape. every move sounds like sharapova is having a contraction.
          Blondist
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
            Blondist
            yes. it seems I have the wrong player. maybe rory given half a chance would over look the noisr.
            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Congratulations to Andy Murray. He is some athlete!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another Williams back into a Women's final, Brexit's great hope, the Aussie gal, Konta just lost 4-6, 2-6
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Not the biggest fan of Murray, but love this.. not the first time he's put interviewers in their place either. :)

The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

A little moment of magic from Kim Clijsters and a guy from Wicklow apparently - made my day

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post
                      A little moment of magic from Kim Clijsters and a guy from Wicklow apparently - made my day

Brilliant.

Comment

In the Ladies Final, Venus Williams led 5-4 and had two Set Points at 40-15.

She didn't win another game, losing 7-5, 6-0.

Comment

This has been a walk in the park for Federer so far.

Comment

Cillic froze very badly but, unfortunately, he was another player struggling with injury. Fair play to Roger though winning without dropping a set in the tournament would be impressive in itself, to do it winning his eighth Wimbledon is something else. That he manages to be so gracious win or lose marks him out as a great sportsman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Jamie Murray wins the mixed with Martina Hingis. That's two Wimbledon titles for him, the same as the Brother. (and Jamie was first)

Comment

Working...
                              X