Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betting

Any punters in the house?

Tomorrows Dublin Vs Wexford hurlingmatch, I'm thinking of backing Dublin. They looked a better team the first day and croke park being a big pitch will be another advantage IMO.

Anybody think Wexford are deserved favourites?

I'd go for it , Dublin have been close to a breakthrough for a few years now.

I'm more worried about all the favourites losing in the 1/4 finals of the European championships[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by tazmaneire
      I'd go for it , Dublin have been close to a breakthrough for a few years now.

I'm more worried about all the favourites losing in the 1/4 finals of the European championships[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

I back Turkey at 80 on betfair and Russia at 22. I backed Russia after seeing about10 min of the match against Sweden because they looked superb.Backed Poland too and France and croatia. Just small bets.No value in backing the favourites I always find and France were a good example of that.

Turkey are still 14.? on betfair!

Comment

yeah i'd fancy dublin as well

underdogs have been winning but the turks were lucky and the russians
        are a different side since arshavin (?) came in. how good is he!!

Comment

Nah the dubs are bottlers in most sports so i would generally back against them. Especially in Football when all the dubs back themselves and completly skew the odds. They should have beaten Wexford easily the last time and unless your getting around2/1 - stay away from them

Comment

Originally posted by I'M NOT EVEN TIRED
            yeah i'd fancy dublin as well

underdogs have been winning but the turks were lucky and the russians
            are a different side since arshavin (?) came in. how good is he!!
            Arshavin looks like a superb player. Everything he does seems to be instrumental in creating a goal. Every touch is virtually faultless. If he was English he would be hailed as the best player in the world by the English media.
            http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnusrose_b.jpg

Comment

Put 50 quid on Germany at 5/1 to win it.

Comment

Russia were brilliant last night, The speed at which they attack was a joy to watch. Their wingers have fantastic pace.

Comment

Yup the way they attack in numbers is superb, imagine if arshavins partnerat zenithwas fit to play with him as well what they would be like
                  Always

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen
                    Nah the dubs are bottlers in most sports so i would generally back against them. Especially in Football when all the dubs back themselves and completly skew the odds. They should have beaten Wexford easily the last time and unless your getting around2/1 - stay away from them

Yeah you might be right... thats the big question but i think they'll do it!

If Ronaldo is worth 52m+ then that Russian is worth 100m. Difference is he doesn't get 10 chances a game playing for Man Utd.

Comment

They have a chance alright. That Limerick goalkeeper is shocking, last year he cost me money in the Tipp matches. He just left in a shocking goal there.

Comment

Dublin losing 2-09 to 1-08 at half time. Can't see us coming back. It's a bit early yet for this side to make a real breakthrough.

What are Russia's odds to win Euro 2008 now?

Comment

2-12 to 1-12 now. Come on Dublin - get a goal!

Oh for Christ's sake, refresh the page and it's now 2-15 to 1-12 in favour of Wexford.

(The RTÉ site only allows you to watch the game online if you're in Ireland, so I've had to make do with the Aertal page while watching Limerick tryand come back at Clare on Setanta.)

Comment

Final score 2-15 to 1-15 in favour of Wexford. Dropkick, Tazmaneire and I'M NOT EVEN TIRED, I hope you didn't put anything on Dublin!

Comment

back those dublin bottlers? don't be ridiculous [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X