Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Championship Snooker

Didnt see another thread on this.

Just watched the 2nd sessionsof the snooker. Ronnie O'Sullivan just destroyed Hendry 8-0 to lead the match 12-4
    This is Gareth Edwards!
    A dramatic start !
    What a score!

manofmunster - \"foley must be the cutest hoor to ever take to a rugby pitch\"

<H2 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">O'Sullivan on fire to stun Hendry<xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice" /><o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></H2>
    @@@@SPAN =provider>Eurosport@@@@/SPAN> - @@@@SPAN =date1>Fri, 02 May 12:34:00 2008@@@@/SPAN> <o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>

<DIV></DIV>Ronnie O'Sullivan produced one of the finest sessions of snooker in recent Crucible history to move 12-4 clear of Stephen Hendry.<o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>

<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas><v[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]ath o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]ath><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape></v:image></v:shape><o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>
    <H3 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">
    <DIV id=sp-more-stories>More Stories<o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></H3>
    <UL =disc>
    <LI =Ms&#111;normal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">O'Sullivan v Hendry: Match details <o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></LI>[/list]</DIV>

O'Sullivan won all eight frames, to add to the three he won at the end of the first session on Thursday afternoon, to leave the former seven-time champion shellshocked.<o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>

<FONT color=#0
    This is Gareth Edwards!
    A dramatic start !
    What a score!

manofmunster - \"foley must be the cutest hoor to ever take to a rugby pitch\"

Comment

Ronnie just missed out on another 147. Got right down to the pink and his position off the blue cost him.
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

I was on for a 147 once but missed the black after my third red....... closest ive gone to it [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
        Always

Comment

Shelby has just won 5 frames on the trot.

10-10 now.

Comment

Selby 11 - 10 Ronnie
            On a break now, Selby won the four frames played so far today.

Comment

12-11 to Selby at the interval. The last frame took 50 mins with some very poor shots. Ronnie missed an easy pink to the middle to win the frame, he went to play for position on the black when the pink was all that was required. It may be a long night.

Comment

Was a fascinating afternoon. First time in any World Championship final involving Ronnie that I remember seeing him under pressure like that.
                Will be fascinating to see if he responds or cracks under the pressure.
                Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
                  Was a fascinating afternoon. First time in any World Championship final involving Ronnie that I remember seeing him under pressure like that.
                  Will be fascinating to see if he responds or cracks under the pressure.
                  With Ronnie it depends what side he got out of bed.
                  When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

What's latest?
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Looking like 16-14 to Selby in a minute. Very scrappy in last session.

Comment

The other Mr Trump has handed BBC2 a scheduling headache by winning with eight frames to spare.

Both afternoon sessions were shared 4-4 but Trump won last night's session 8-1 and got the two he needed in double quick time.

His seven century breaks and eleven between the two are a new record for a professional match.

John Higgins said he was lucky, not having to buy a ticket.
                        Last edited by Piquet; 6th-May-2019, 22:12.

Comment

Working...
                        X