All Ireland Club Hurling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Ireland Club Hurling

Being from Birr I may be letting bias get in the way, but the odds on offer from Boyle sports on Birr (11/4) in Monday week's game seem crazy, particularly seeing as the Handicap Betting has Birr +3 points at evens. I have helped myself by the way.

Nemo are a handy enough 6/5 against Vincents for the football aswell.
    Yeah with one foot in the grave and one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet
      Being from Birr I may be letting bias get in the way, but the odds on offer from Boyle sports on Birr (11/4) in Monday week's game seem crazy, particularly seeing as the Handicap Betting has Birr +3 points at evens. I have helped myself by the way.
      I said after the semi finals that if Birr can keep Joe Canning and Chunky quiet, Portumna haven't a hope. But keeping those two quiet will be a major task in itself. Where will Whelehan be playing? He mightn't have the gas anymore, but he still has the skills for the job.
      “People are broad-minded. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there's something wrong with him.” - Art Buchwald

Comment

Sid has been operating at Centre Forward this season, although wearing no 5. Over the Fitzgibbon weekend,Canning got most of his scores from placed balls. Birr will have to mark tight but fair. I imagine Padjoe will have done his homework on the ref, to see what he pulls, lets go etc. I can't wait.

Comment

Looking forward to heading to HQ for 2 good games on Monday. Hope the weather isn't too bad. My money would be on Birr and Vincents.
          Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Fair play to the GAA who are giving four free tickets to every club in the country..

Comment

Working...
            X