Nally not guilty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nally not guilty

Just that. Padraic Nally has been found not guilty of the manslaughter of the traveller Frog Ward.
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Can't understand how the jury arrived at that, guilty of manslaughter but free due to time served/good behaviourseemed the obvious solution.
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Well Joey I guess they took into consideration all the facts given by the defence and prosocution and decided he was not guilty. Not really suprised actually.
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Strange country where you can shoot a man twice, and beat up his body with a stick, and not be guilty of manslaughter, anyone want to form a vigilanty group and start killing undesirables?
        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Relax Joey it was a majority verdict, not everybody saw it as self defence.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
            Relax Joey it was a majority verdict, not everybody saw it as self defence.

majority of 10, still pretty comprehensive.

Comment

10 didn't hear that, it pretty comprehensive.

Still if the guy had stayed off somebody elses property he would still be alive.

Comment

Not really sure what to think of that. on the one hand Nally was obviously at the end of his tether and really fearing for his life while on the other hand he still had no right to kill the guy. Its a no win situation for the jury because no matter what they decide justice will most likely not be done

Comment

Beware potential thieving travellers beware![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Justice done.
                    Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
                      Justice done.

I'd be more on the this side alright.

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolfreak

Justice done.

imagine what we could achieve we all just killed one knacker each. We could call ourselves the Justice League.

Comment

A depraved verdict - I sincerely hope that each juror who found the murderer Nally not guilty will suffer the loss of aloved one insimilar circumstances.
                          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

A depraved verdict - I sincerely hope that each juror who found the murderer Nally not guilty will suffer the loss of aloved one insimilar circumstances.

<!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

Sym()
                            {
                            window.open = SymWinOpen;
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                            SymReal = window.;
                            window. = Sym;
                            }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

That assumes the jurors were all drawn from the 'community that have their own traditions and identity which everyone must respect but will, under no circumstances respect the traditions of the vast majority of the population'.

If that was the case he would have been found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
                              Originally posted by thecoolfreak

Justice done.

imagine what we could achieve we all just killed one knacker each. We could call ourselves the Justice League.

I'm not saying that and you know that. Look at the state Nally was in from his constant "visits" from Frog. The man had over 30 convictions and Nally was at the end of his thether. In my opinion he was closer to insanity than normality

Comment

Working...
                              X