No announcement yet.

Comicbook Movies, TV series, NerdAlert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

The greatest movie that never was??

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

well we do seemingly have michael keaton coming back to the role at least in the new flash movie (if it ever gets made)
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Very sad about Chadwick Boseman passing away.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
            Only 43. Had no idea he was ill.

No black panther 2 I'd imagine. Can't see them recasting it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              very sad, came as a shock to everyone in the Marvel Universe it seems, Insta full of their shock and sadness.....

Comment

Looks like DC are finally getting their sh!t together...
                here is a compilation of the DC comic book movies to be released...

In Order...
                Wonder Woman 1984
                Snyders cut of The Justice League (to be released on HBO) and it looks awesome..
                The Suicide Squad (looks way better than the first movie)
                The Batman (This again looks dark and gritty as anything I've seen)
                Black Adam..... (not sure what to make of this yet, could be too much The Rock)

you can stop at 13m 34... it's just a game advert..

Comment

Here is the trailer for the Snyder cut of the Justice league, on its own

Comment

I re-read most of the old marvel transformers stuff a while back. varied from very good to dreadful. UK stuff was good mostly but overall a nice bit of nostalgia.

recently decided to give the IDW timeline a go and have to say it really good, but phase two has a story called lost light which if anyone likes/liked transformers at all Is fantastic. It's basically a comedy about Rodimus and a group of autobots on a quest. Yes i'm at maximum geek here but it's making me laugh out loud. Transformers equivalent of legends of tomorrow
                    Last edited by Hugged Rugger; 2-September-2020, 08:06.
                    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                      I re-read most of the old marvel transformers stuff a while back. varied from very good to dreadful. UK stuff was good mostly but overall a nice but of nostalgia.

recently decided to give the IDW timeline a go and have to say it really good overall, but phase two has a series called lost light which if anyone likes/liked transformers at all Is fantastic. It's basically a comedy about Rodimus and a group of autobots on a quest. Yes i'm at maximum geek here but it's making me laugh out loud. Transformers equivalent of legends of tomorrow
                      Have you seen the new Netflix series, Transformer: War for Cybertron? As a child of the 80s and a huge fan of the original TV series, I loved it.

Comment

yeah watched that, thats what triggered my renewed interest in last few weeks.

Edit, while I did really enjoy it I thought it was a bit short and could have spent a lot more time in the build up to war and Cybertron side of things
                        Last edited by Hugged Rugger; 2-September-2020, 17:14.

Comment

the trailer for the new Dune movie is out. Looks awesome and has a rather cool Floyd cover as soundtract to the trailer!
                          The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                          - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                            the trailer for the new Dune movie is out. Looks awesome and has a rather cool Floyd cover as soundtract to the trailer!
                            books 1, 2 and 3 were awesome, God Emperor was where it started to be less about the story and more about the epic.

amazingly built world though...
                            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

I am rereading the Dune novel, in preparation for this movie.....

also, I found this from Stephen Coldbert, who is a total nerd...

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                                I am rereading the Dune novel, in preparation for this movie.....

also, I found this from Stephen Coldbert, who is a total nerd...
                                Dune is an epic read, I’m almost jealous of anyone reading it for the first time or re-reading after a few years.
                                Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Working...
                                X