No announcement yet.

Comicbook Movies, TV series, NerdAlert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoping to go tomorrow but its nearly a chore at this stage. im hoping my low expectations are rewarded
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Go and watch it. Very enjoyable
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Bad movie capping off a bad trilogy. The middle one was probably the best of the lot because at least it tried to be something new rather than just several long hours of fan service. Fan service being a particular negative when you're talking about the sort of toxic dip****s that obsess over space cowboys. JJ Abrams should have been nowhere near this.

Rogue One was a great movie, other than that Disney have made as big a mess of this as Lucasfilm did with the prequels.
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Massive spoilers below... but this 2 hour critique of The Rise of Skywalker, is very good.
          I'm glad I didn´t waste my cash.

Do not view this if you want to go see it in the cinema, knowing the plot beforehand.

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Jaysus, a 2 hour critique of a 2 hour 20 movie is a bit OTT isn't yet? Yes it's not gonna win any Oscars, but it's good fun and much better than the previous two IMO.

Comment

it is a bit much, 2hrs, that is, but it eviscerates the plot, excellently and funnily.....

This should have been a slam dunk of a trilogy....
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

First Look at Pattinson as Batman, released by the director, Matt Reeves. The music is incredible....

Comment

Was just coming to post that. Suit looks a bit Gotham by gaslight inspired with the collar, does look a bit like daredevil at the end though
                  "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Any word on the Harley Quin movie - quite liked her in Suicide Squad - stole every scene.....
                    "I've got lots of potatos that need peeling and manure that needs shovelling" -M. Burns :_skull__rvmp_by_bad

Comment

Originally posted by SkullinPints View Post
                      Any word on the Harley Quin movie - quite liked her in Suicide Squad - stole every scene.....
                      Sounds like its a bit sh!t from the reviews...

very spoilery review here if you want to look at it...

Comment

Comment

Jaysus.... No way he can see those wing mirrors...

Comment

This is quite good....

Comment

Very good. Thanks for that

Comment

Ditto
                                Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Working...
                                X