No announcement yet.

Comicbook Movies, TV series, NerdAlert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, he is excellent in umbrella academy..
    That whole show came as a complete surprise..

That and Titans, were excellent..
    Rock and roll Doom Patrol..
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

21st Century Fox Officially Announces That The Disney Acquisition Is Now A Done Deal

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/disne...e-deal-a167237

It's official! Though it was initially reported that the Disney-Fox deal would be finalized by late 2018, we recently got word that everything would be ironed out by mid-March, and 21st Century Fox has just announced that it has completed the distribution of all issued and outstanding shares in connection with the Disney acquisition.

Disney's acquisition of 21CF will become effective at 12:02 a.m. Eastern Time tomorrow, March 20, 2019.
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
        Yea, he is excellent in umbrella academy..
        That whole show came as a complete surprise..

That and Titans, were excellent..
        Rock and roll Doom Patrol..
        Doom patrol is excellent. Bat**** crazy no more than the comic but story and pace far more refined than Titans which I liked a lot. DC really doing well on this front. I pray swamp thing will continue on the right track as that is a fantastic source of material

Warning it's not family friendly
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

So Robert Patinson favourite to play Batman now with Nicholas Hoult also in the running.

I remember a good video a few years ago about the overreaction of fans to all the castings. it'll probably resurface now

in other news Burton/Shumacker/Nolan batman movies being released in 4k

The CW announced that its next big crossover event will take place this fall: an adaptation of Crisis on Infinite Earths, which Arrow and The Flash began setting up with their recent season finales, according to EW. That crossover looks to be the network’s biggest to date, weighing in at nearly six hours (including breaks), and will include Arrow, Batwoman, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, and Supergirl.
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

hahaha....

Comment

So The Sandman is going to Netflix

Comment

Working...
              X