Comicbook Movies, TV series, NerdAlert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    That was always going to happen after Daredevil, Luke Cage etc... I don´t know if Jessica Jones is cancelled yet, but it will be...
    One more season (already in production I believe) and it's gone too. Disney obviously pulling the plug so as not to take from their new Disney+ service.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
      That was always going to happen after Daredevil, Luke Cage etc... I don´t know if Jessica Jones is cancelled yet, but it will be...
      It happened overnight
      I am the million man.

Comment

I’ve started watching Defenders. Only two episodes in but it’s not bad. Hasn’t really got going yet
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Defenders ok. Felt it didn't capitalise enough on the build up but some good moments here and there between the characters. Iron fist kind of ruined the Hand for me so they seemed less of a threat by time defenders came.

Shazam reviews coming in seem to be universally positive. A superhero version of Big
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

I went to Captain Marvel last night . Really enjoyed it, although it’s received some mixed reviews. Some great humour and action scenes in it
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              I went to Captain Marvel last night . Really enjoyed it, although it’s received some mixed reviews. Some great humour and action scenes in it
              We were there this afternoon - v enjoyable and great cast - Brie Larsson v good - and some light humour too

Stan Lee was paid a homage in the starting credits

Finale was great too
              "I've got lots of potatos that need peeling and manure that needs shovelling" -M. Burns

Comment

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Yea, I'm avoiding that for as long as I can... a friend texted to say there is a spoiler in the trailer....
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

ill have to watch again. did you see the first trailer? theres some new stuff here but most was either in the first or is actually flash backs to last movie. but maybe i just didnt cop the spoiler

Comment

Spolier might be someone who is back on earth, potentially....

Comment

Era I reckon the good guys will win this one and all the important heroes will be reurned to lifem. Someone will probably sacrifice themselves maybe. Lots of explosions and balanced humour, action and moments of poignancy

Comment

You might have cracked a code there..!
                          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                            Era I reckon the good guys will win this one and all the important heroes will be reurned to lifem. Someone will probably sacrifice themselves maybe. Lots of explosions and balanced humour, action and moments of poignancy
                            You should put a spolier warning on that post

Comment

I know it's a shocking left field prediction. In fact I've probably saved you the hassle of going to see it

In other news CNET reporting James Gunn reinstated to guardians 3

Comment

Watching umbrella academy, both the show and the comic are excellent. And yet Doom patrol reviewing better! But that's not on Netflix yet

Anyway, when reading sandman I intermittently switch between cumberbatch and cillian Murphy as Morpheus in my head but Robert Sheehan who I wasn't a massive fan of before has hit me as someone I'd like to see if it ever makes it to screen

Comment

Working...
                                X