The Alto, Soprano "Newsquawk"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alto, Soprano "Newsquawk"

Am I the only one who thinks that "Newstalk" is only for those pitched male presenters (bar GH), ALL the female ones have deeper voices.

I do enjoy a lot of the material, but the feckin accents (especially those guys on "award winning sports programme") are a real change channel job. When their voices break, it will be a great station.

Couldn't agree more Langy boy. Big opportunity for Newstalk opposite Mooney on RTE 1 (he's a pain in the h***), but who do they have on only that bloody twat, Moncrieff, talking drivel about drivel. News my arse, although your man the Yank whassis name Henry McKean's interviews with the kids can be funny, but no, I agree, too many High Pitched voices for my liking too.

Comment

Seems like I'm in the minority[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Yer Man on the Breakfast show is a bit of atosser,He is always interupting the beautiful Claire Byrne[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
        I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

I listen to ita lot. The Off The Ball show in particular is class and GH does some very interesting interviews. Particularly the rare ones where he himself says very little.

My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Yer man on the breakfast show is indeed a complete (and Munster hating) tosser but besides him I love Newstalk.
            I'm boring of GH, was a big fan of his but the more I see or hear him the more I lose interest. The history show on a Sunday night is really good for those of us who don't have a clue of history (followed by the Last Splash on today fm - which is brilliant).

I tend to have a favourite shows on different stations tho rather than stick to the same one all the time. If you're in the Dubland area and like to laugh on your way to work then it's Joe and Keith on Spin in the morning.

Comment

I love their Munster hating tosser. When guys like that dont like you it shows your doing something right. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
              What's the difference anyway
              When all the people do all day
              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
              X