This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii for sale - only €500!!!

I was one of those fortunate to pick up a Wii last week and since I have no interest in it I want to find it a good home. I was going to flog it on Ebay but those greedy b*****ds have a heap of charges. Disgraceful what they're allowed to get away with!

Anyway the Wii is unopened and ready to make some child happy on Christmas morning. Hurry now, first to PM gets it.

Oh, and I'm even going to throw in Wii Sports for FREE!!!! Five games in one and its FREE to the lucky buyer.

Wii sports is free with all consoles and its should retail at 250-280 euro..........

Is there an injoke Im missing here?

Comment

and there it is.

Comment

No joke. I had a heavy weekend over in Cardiff and I have to re-coup that money somehow. What better way then helping some parent buy their child's love on Christmas morning.

Comment

Slippers wouldn't do this sort of thing.
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

True. Slippers was a selfish b*****d and never did anything for anyone. Of course to read his posts it was all sweetness and smiles but there was darker side just waiting to break out.

Anyway, not for sale anymore. Got a happy buyer. Apologies to the first PMer but the second person offered a little extra and I have to cover my "costs."

Comment

If this is serious then I pity the idiot who paid twice what they'll pay in a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by mullet is gone
                If this is serious then I pity the idiot who paid twice what they'll pay in a month or two.
                [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] And who are you to judge? Obviously you're not a parent. I thought it showed how much they loved their kid and the happy buyer was over the moon with the FREE game I threw in.

Comment

Throwing money at kids' presents makes them happy? . . crikey, is parenting that easy Little Nellie will have her console this Christmas to keep the winter cold at bay. I feel a warm, festive glow suffusing through me . .

Comment

Originally posted by boots
                    Originally posted by mullet is gone
                    [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] And who are you to judge? Obviously you're not a parent. I thought it showed how much they loved their kid and the happy buyer was over the moon with the FREE game I threw in.

Yes, because obviously being a parent is all about the heavy consumer goods purchasing. You're all bad parents. In fact this year I'm asking my parents for some heroin and a submachine gun. If they can't manage that, I'm going to sue them. [img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Nothing more than I would expect form you.

Mods - can we close this thread please? Nothing worse that touting pr*cks.
                      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

I was in New York last weekend and there was a Wii promotion on in Toys R Us in Times Square. One of the things was you could interact with Mario: ask him questions etc. We had a big chat about Ireland! No-one behind the box so we reckon there was a video camera or something cos he could see when I took out my camera to take a video. Anyway it's on my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH4EZGi6p0o

Very cool.
                        Murty\'s gonna get ya

Comment

That and three squares a day. Oh and its handy to have a Dr. Phil book lying around. Most parents hate their kids though because they realise the sprogs have ruined their lives so they won't spend the money to enrich their kids lives. Its sad.

Comment

<Christy Dignam>Deadly bad buzz about the heroins this year man.</Christy Dignam>
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
                              <Christy Dignam>Deadly bad buzz about the heroins this year man.</Christy Dignam>

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Working...
                              X