next election

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next election

bored,so i'd thought id do a totally banal political poll.

who will be getting your first preferencefor in the next election, barring anything major coming up in the mean time?
    fine gael
    0%
    labour
    0%
    sinn fein
    0%
    greens
    0%
    p.d’s
    0%
    g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
    -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
    -thomas sowell

Where are the independents? [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

well you can only fit 5 into it. i wanted to put independents in
      g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
      -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
      -thomas sowell

Comment

well actually the whole things a bit pointless since i accidently put fianna fail in the banner heading,

carry on nothing to see here!
        g\'wan bruff!!

-Barack Obama

-thomas sowell

Comment

Does it actually make a difference who you vote for?

The government will screw things up, the opposition will tell the government they are screwing things up but will have no clue on how to do the job any better.
          Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

None of the above would have been my option.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I'll be voting Jedi, as per normal.

Comment

I want a Williams option.

Reckon it's a Left-wing (Right-wing?) conspiracy not having that option.......[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoever gets tough on crime gets my vote.A life sentence should be a minimum of Twenty years upwards.
                  I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

"Last sting of the dying wasp" Mc Dowell certainly won't be getting mine , he's been a party to the total weakening of our police force at a time when we never so badly needed a strong force.

If a party , other than Sinn Fein , advocated a form of Internment I'd certainly support them.

Comment

At the Lansdowne Road oral hearing yesterday, John Gormley described himself as a Munster fan, so I propose that the Greens be appointed official Munsterfans political party.

Comment

Everyonewho isntSF or Fianna Fail.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by ryano
                          At the Lansdowne Road oral hearing yesterday, John Gormley described himself as a Munster fan, so I propose that the Greens be appointed official Munsterfans political party.
                          well, he's a past pupil of St. Munchin's so at least he's got some right to make the claim.

Comment

Originally posted by beir bua
                            well, he's a past pupil of St. Munchin's so at least he's got some right to make the claim.
                            Yeah, he said it was "by reason of schooling and upbringing".

Comment

i think everyone who's vaguely connected to munster and is a politician has made that claim!
                              g\'wan bruff!!

-Barack Obama

-thomas sowell

Comment

Working...
                              X