Munsterfans Cork outing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munsterfans Cork outing

How about Thurs 21st Dec 9:00 in Dennehys?

Sorry Piquet, work Crimbo partay that night, and as they are paying for my booze I shall be attending! Have a good one though.
    "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

As in Con Dennehys, on the Coal Quay?
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
        As in Con Dennehys, on the Coal Quay?

Yes, a (very) small group of us met there last year.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Not surprised at the lack of interest as most of the Corkonians on thesiteprefer to live with the Ladies up in D4.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Count me in.....[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
              Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Work party the same night as well, bummer...[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
                  Not surprised at the lack of interest as most of the Corkonians on thesiteprefer to live with the Ladies up in D4.

Please quote the names of the Corkonians from this site "who prefer to live with the Ladies up in D4".

Otherwise please withdraw the statement.

Arsehole

Comment

Harry[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]
                    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

I've done the Dublin leg, but I won't make the Cork leg. We only had about 5 last year at the xmas do but about 20 turned up this year which was good going considering it's xmas and all that.

People who give out about Munster fans living in anywhere but Munster need to get out more and stop eyeing up the sheep downin Castleisland, like Jenta and Bosco for example [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

I haven't done that in years.
                        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

How many years is what worries me boyo.
                          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

G'way, you're only jealous because there's no sheep around where you live anymore.[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Right this thread is degenerating fast,out of respect for Piquet I say we stop it now or else it will head to a place we have not yet explored.

Comment

Working...
                              X