Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Dublin Bus

Dear Dublin Bus

This is just a quick thanks of note to thank your excellent service in Dublins fair city.

There is so much on offer I dont know where to begin,

Firstly there is the wait for the bus. Sometimes it is an hour, sometimes half an hour. Waiting for the bus in the freezing cold and rain not only wakes me up for work, but also gives mr a cold.Therefore I have to pay a visit to the GP, Im delighted the Dublin bus and health service are working togehter.

Secondly there is the wonderful polite funny drivers with an amazing sense of humor. One morning a driver splashed into a puddle and covered me head to toe in muck, and then proceded to laugh. it wa svery funny in hindsit, or when drivers see people run for thge bus and drive off the last minute. Again improving the citys health by making the walk the remandier of the journey, in the puring rain,

thanks again

Originally posted by Aoifs

Dear Dublin Bus

This is just a quick thanks of note to thank your excellent service in Dublins fair city.

There is so much on offer I dont know where to begin,

Firstly there is the wait for the bus. Sometimes it is an hour, sometimes half an hour. Waiting for the bus in the freezing cold and rain not only wakes me up for work, but also gives mr a cold.Therefore I have to pay a visit to the GP, Im delighted the Dublin bus and health service are working togehter.

Secondly there is the wonderful polite funny drivers with an amazing sense of humor. One morning a driver splashed into a puddle and covered me head to toe in muck, and then proceded to laugh. it wa svery funny in hindsit, or when drivers see people run for thge bus and drive off the last minute. Again improving the citys health by making the walk the remandier of the journey, in the puring rain,

thanks again

Few points of order here I think

1) This is not www.dublinbus.ieso addressing an official letter to the blabla forum in Munsterfans wont really get you the response you are looking for. I would guess.

2) A cold is virus,that is transmitted from person to person. Standing out in the elements is scientifically proven not to cause a 'cold'.

3)Where in Dublin do you wait for an hour for a bus? As bad as it is its never that bad. Unless of course you are waiting for a 33 from Rush.

Comment

Skib [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
      X