Is Austin Healey a Muppet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Austin Healey a Muppet

Ok, i know it's being discussed on the other thread but lets find out where Munsterfans stands on the Austin Healey question
    Yes, can’t stand the sight of the Muppet
    0%
    No, i find him amusing and Insightful
    0%
    Matt Williams
    0%

A wiggy-muppet

Comment

No wig Krusty, all naturally Lazer grown hair[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually enjoy listening to him.
        I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

In fairness some of his analysis is both insightful and quite accurate.

Comment

He's good at getting himself coverage in the press, and on messageboards.

If that's his sole aim he should give Max Clifford a tutorial.

Comment

Big mouth, but a great player. If Munster had had the option to play himwould they have said thanks but no thanks?
              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Iactually enjoy listening to Dawson and Healy. They are cheeky chappies, and certainly more interesting than Brian Moore, or Inverdale.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
                  Ok, i know it's being discussed on the other thread but lets find out where Munsterfans stands on the Austin Healey question
                  I'd take Healey over Dawson any day. Dawson has a whining quality that puts my teeth right on edge. I suppose the memory of Hendo's tackle diminishes the amount of bile I can summon WRT to Healey so I've pleaded the Matt on this one m'lud.
                  Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Comment

This isn't a poll who would you prefer between Healey or Dawson...It's "Is Austin Healey a muppet".....
                    @@@@SPAN ="text">Yes, can’t stand the sight of the Muppet @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN ="text">Yes, can’t stand the sight of the Muppet
                    @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN ="text">Yes, can’t stand the sight of the Muppet @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN ="text">Yes, can’t stand the sight of the Muppet
                    @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN ="text">Yes, can’t stand the sight of the Muppet @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN ="text">Yes, can’t stand the sight of the Muppet

we clear??? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                    @@@@/SPAN>
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Dawson is a complete twat, his depseration to get on TV is just nauseating.

However Healy seems great craic.

I remember reading an interview with Will Greenwood about the time when Clive Woodward took over as manager. CW organised a very tough fitness/bootcamp thing at an army base. The players were under no illlusions as to how tough it would be. Several were very worried about hacking it.

Healypulled up in his flash car, hopped outin a hawaiian shirt carrying his set of golf clubs over his shoulder!!.

Class.

Comment

Working...
                      X