Kobe Bryant basketball star reported killed in helicopter crash in USA

Comment

Kirk Douglas actor RIP at age of 103

Comment

Keelin Shanley of RTÉ She was 51 only.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
          Keelin Shanley of RTÉ She was 51 only.
          So sad , she was really good on radio , actually thought she would have been ideal replacement for the late Marian finucane , RIP

Comment

Very sad. Poor woman, she was a very fine presenter. RIP
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Very sad. Talented reporter. Didn't realise how much id watched her till I saw the highlights reel. Tough on rte staff working all hours now this weekend. I'm sure many would have liked time to grieve and get together
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Caroline Flack found dead
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Andrew Weatherall (56), DJ and producer. I was fortunate enough to have seen him live about 15 years ago. RIP.
                  Last edited by redherring; 17th-February-2020, 16:09.
                  He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Harry Gregg of Coleraine, Doncaster Rovers, Man Utd, Stoke City and Northern Ireland, 87. RIP.

Four Four Two have a tribute, quoting George Best

“A great athlete and a great man who was a true friend to my father. Harry’s actions (at Munich) sunk in and he continued to rise in my estimation. Bravery is one thing – all goalkeepers must have it – but what Harry did was more than about bravery. It was about goodness.”
                    Last edited by Piquet; 17th-February-2020, 15:24.

Comment

Saved a small baby, a pregnant woman and Bobby Charlton amongst others. He went into a 'burning fuselage', I think, twice. Heroic in the best sense of the word. RIP
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                      X