No announcement yet.

Socks’ reincarnated Celebrity RIP thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it wrong of me to hope that his final illness was treated with little if any pain relief?

Comment

No
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

If people like that are going to me mentioned in here, then the thread title needs to be changed.

Comment

Fair enough, I just thought it was worth posting in a "good riddance" sort of sense.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Andre Previn, composer and conductor. Won four Oscars for scoring movies like My Fair Lady and Gigi. He won 10 Grammys! Married 5 times in his 90 years.

interestingly, the headlines on Sky News tonight told us that Previn “became famous” after appearing on Morecambe and Wise.
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Keith Flint, Firestarter. 49. RIP
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Confirmed by Liam Howlett that it was by his own hand. Very sad indeed. A lot of people will be reliving some of the music from their youth, myself included.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Luke Perry, 90210.

I feel very old today.
                  Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Jan-Michael Vincent aka Stringfellow Hawke, the man who flew Airwolf. Died on 10 February but the info only released now.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                      Jan-Michael Vincent aka Stringfellow Hawke, the man who flew Airwolf. Died on 10 February but the info only released now.
                      Sad to hear that he was great in the seminal surf movie Big Wednesday.
                      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Pat Laffan aka Georgie Burgess aka Pat Mustard the milkman RIP
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Dick Dale, the man who wrote Misirlou and without whom Pulp Fiction just wouldn't have been the same.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Scott Walker of the Walker Brothers

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/201...-dies-aged-76/

Checkout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aszIgThW8JA

"I've got lots of potatos that need peeling and manure that needs shovelling" -M. Burns

Comment

Pat McAuliffe RTÉ sports reporter has died overnight, he was 61 only.

RIP

Some nice tributes here

Comment

Peter Mayhew. The man behind Chewbacca.

Comment

Working...
                                X