Socks’ reincarnated Celebrity RIP thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Weeshie Fogarty, Kerry Legend, friend of Beyoncé has died. He was 77.

RIP

Comment

Nicolas Roeg, film director.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Bernardo Bertolucci now too.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Harry Leslie-Smith, WW2 veteran and anti-austerity campaigner. An inspirational man and an eloquent speaker whom I respected immensely.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

George Bush senior dies aged 94
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Buzzcocks' Pete Shelley. Only 63.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Another theme song of youth - for some of us. Probably my age, but ‘ever fallen .... ‘ still sounds as immediate and sincere as it did all those years ago.

Comment

Buzzcocks wrote excellent pop songs despite their punk credentials. ‘Ever fallen..’ is the stand out but ‘Promises’, ‘What do I get’ and others were all great songs too

RIP
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X