No announcement yet.

The Jokes thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a joke, but I think this is the appropriate thread for this.

I have just booked into a Dublin Hotel where the WiFi Password is "beourguest"

But I'm not, nor have I ever been a "beour"

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
      Not a joke, but I think this is the appropriate thread for this.

I have just booked into a Dublin Hotel where the WiFi Password is "beourguest"

But I'm not, nor have I ever been a "beour"
      But you remain open to the possibility in the future?

Comment

No. I have no desire to end up like the "Uncle" of a workmate, who had Gender Reassignment Surgery some years ago.

She was twice married when a man but it turns out that she still is attracted to women and is, therefore a Lesbian.

As it happens she is still on friendly terms with both exes.
        Last edited by Piquet; 21-February-2020, 09:58.

Comment

No. I have no desire to end up like the "Uncle" of a workmate, who had Gender Reassignment Surgery some years ago.

She was twice married when a man but it turns out that she still is attracted to women and is, therefore a Lesbian.

Ha,ha, sorry, but talk about keeping all your options (& not to mention one's orifices) open:

Gender re assignment, 2 ex wives, now a 'woman' but still attracted to women.... it all gets a bit confusing, or maybe I'm just showing my age :))))

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Indeed, I find it most peculiar. I described the situation to my Daughter who is utterly unphased by it.

Youth, ha?

Comment

Indeed, I find it most peculiar. I described the situation to my Daughter who is utterly unphased by it.

Youth, ha?
              Sexuality and gender identity are different things. Who wudda thunk it
              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

You sound like Graham Linehan there.. be careful
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

From "I'm sorry I haven't a clue" a link to which I posted on the Youtube thread.

What's the difference between Habitable and Liveable?

Habitable is where the place is suitable to live in

Liveable is where Scousers come from.

Comment

Working...
                  X