Whats parked in your garage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats parked in your garage?

somewhat of a follow up to the dream car thread.wondering what everyone is driving these days. Any bikers out there please include yourselves in this poll.my current stock is........

2001 VW Jetta (Wolfsburg)

2003 Indian Scout

2005 BMW R1100S (Boxercup replika)

and no Im not rich,just in dept up to my eyeballs!
    Automobile
    0%
    Motorcycle
    0%
    Commercial van
    0%
    Other method of transportation
    0%
    I use public transportation
    0%
    No signature

No lawnmower option? Used to have bikes then children came along. At least the lawn mower I have is capable of wheelies[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Automobile.
      \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

In the "other" category - a castlegarden lawntractor, acouple ofbikes (the go only when you pedal 'em type)and a couple of kayaks currently parked in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by T.C.B.
          Automobile.

Bit more then a mere automobile T.C.B[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Bus. You're never lonely on a bus, that crazy woman with the binliner full of cats is always on it. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
            For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud

Automobile.

Bit more then a mere automobile T.C.B[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
              \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

MkII RS2000, lawnmower, 2 mountain bikes, radio controlled airplane (petrol engined).

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
                  MkII RS2000

Flash git.

[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Astra SXI

\"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Beemer, mountain bike, radio controlled car and off road. Used to have scramblers before, sadly got too old for them [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

who's got a garage?

Comment

This poll is missing a few options: what about those of us who have a bicycle and/or Matt Williams in our garages?

Comment

Lawnmower & strimmer, garden chairs, workbench & power tools, "rare and unusual pieces of rock'n'roll history" (allegedly - they look like beaten up old guitars and amps to me), more miscellaneous crap than you can shake a stick at, sticks.

The cars live on the driveway, dreaming of the warm, snugness of a garage.
                            Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
                              MkII RS2000

Flash git.

[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Me? nah....

Comment

Working...
                              X