This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fool Patrol on this site.

Nominations are now open for Decembers Fool Of The Month on this site. The competion even at this early stage looks intense, but like all great competions its the consistent thatwill win out, the guy who can wake up every morning and produce even higher quality drivel than his previous days efforts, never pausing for thought or air! The flash in the pan merchants who loose the head and reason just once a month will get found out by the sheer quality of "fool" on this site who will post at such a prolific rate that would leave most of us dizzy!

Originally posted by Fool Patrol

Nominations are now open for Decembers Fool Of The Month on this site. The competion even at this early stage looks intense, but like all great competions its the consistent thatwill win out, the guy who can wake up every morning and produce even higher quality drivel than his previous days efforts, never pausing for thought or air! The flash in the pan merchants who loose the head and reason just once a month will get found out by the sheer quality of "fool" on this site who will post at such a prolific rate that would leave most of us dizzy!

I nominate Foot Patrol

Comment

I'd like to second that nomination[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

where are the "Mods" when you need them???[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

The fools looking like you Fool Patrol, gonna lock this thread so as it deosnt turn into Wumming

Comment

Working...
          X