Originally posted by B.A. View Post
      Hey cowboy

https://youtu.be/JrHRg8AzIT4

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
      Yes! Yes.

The blind horse id forgotten about! That looks brilliant thank you
      I am the million man.

Comment

Bumblebee transformers prequal movie on the way not directed by bay. While im not expecting this to reignite any hope in the franchise overall it looks like we might be at least getting something resembling a gen1 starscream

Click image for larger version

Name:	starscream.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	2494190

Name:	starscream2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	2494191
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

That looks good...
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

ehhhhhh what now?

http://www.thejournal.ie/michael-fla...11752-Jul2018/
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Oh right Ted
                Eh
                No

Comment

I went to see Black 47 last night and I'd recommend it. The story concerns a Connacht Ranger who deserts from the British Army in India to return to his family in Connemara only to find the country in the grip of famine, his mother already dead and his brother hanged for stealing. When his brotheer's wife is evicted in pushes him over the edge and he deploys the skills he has acquired fighting in Afghanistan to seek revenge, to impressive effect.

Although some of the effects are not to the standard we have become accustomed, it's impossible not to be moved by the depiction of Ireland in the 1840s and there's a cracking yarn to be entertained by; go see it.

Last edited by rathbaner; 9th-September-2018, 15:41.
                  Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

So looks like a transformers character is actually going to look right this time

Name:	IMG_20180924_101454.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	2541216

Comment

Maybe even Optimus

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180924_101527.jpg Views:	1 Size:	21.4 KB ID:	2541218

and ShockWave among others. Basically What they spend 6 movies not doing

Click image for larger version  Name:	shock.JPG Views:	2 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	2541296

hopefully not just a couple of flashbacks
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Hugged Rugger; 25th-September-2018, 12:30.

Comment

Finally watched " Red Sparrow ", very good movie, loads of intrigue, goes down to the wire.

Comment

Cowboy I know how strongly you feel about torrents so you'll be disgusted to hear the sister brothers is up on yts
                          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Films I've watched and enjoyed this year;

"Sorry to bother you", a very strange and surreal satire on race and capitalism. Great lead performances. Not really laugh out loud funny but still a comedy in my book. The third act where everything goes mental is just brilliant.

"The Incredibles 2", didn't think anything could too the first one. I was happily proved wrong. Just a wonderful film.

"The Death of Stalin", Armando Iannucci's back with a bang. Hilarious. Jason Isaacs, Jeffrey Tambor and Steve Buscemi steal the show.

"A Star is Born", I was skeptical about this one but turned out to be pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The songs were good, the concert scenes were excellent, direction and script great and Sam Elliot should get a lot of praise for his supporting performance.

"Mission: Impossible Fallout", I really dislike Tom Cruise, like really really dislike him but this, as a pure action film, is super.

There are others but I'm on a night shift and need to get back to work.
                            \"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.\" George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by friendofthedevil View Post
                              Films I've watched and enjoyed this year;

"Sorry to bother you", a very strange and surreal satire on race and capitalism. Great lead performances. Not really laugh out loud funny but still a comedy in my book. The third act where everything goes mental is just brilliant.

"The Incredibles 2", didn't think anything could too the first one. I was happily proved wrong. Just a wonderful film.

"The Death of Stalin", Armando Iannucci's back with a bang. Hilarious. Jason Isaacs, Jeffrey Tambor and Steve Buscemi steal the show.

"A Star is Born", I was skeptical about this one but turned out to be pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The songs were good, the concert scenes were excellent, direction and script great and Sam Elliot should get a lot of praise for his supporting performance.

"Mission: Impossible Fallout", I really dislike Tom Cruise, like really really dislike him but this, as a pure action film, is super.

There are others but I'm on a night shift and need to get back to work.
                              A must-see addition:
                              The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                                Cowboy I know how strongly you feel about torrents so you'll be disgusted to hear the sister brothers is up on yts
                                I was going to watch it and all but the copy I got wasn't hectic! Will have another look, what a savage book that was
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X