X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellethebod View Post
    That's all kinds of crazy
    some thoughts on its success here
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
      The scenes shot in Athens are up there with the other Bourne movies but the plot for the rest of the movie is a bit meh.
      AFAIK the Greece scenes were shot in Tenerife. I went to see it on Tuesday night and was dizzy with all the shaking, it's an OK film but nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by blackandwhite View Post
        AFAIK the Greece scenes were shot in Tenerife. I went to see it on Tuesday night and was dizzy with all the shaking, it's an OK film but nothing special.
        Yeah it was Tenerife. For the movie buffs on here you should really check out the wittertainment podcast done by Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo for the beeb. It's excellent and very entertaining.
        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Vader? Cool.

Comment

If any have not watched it star wars rebels is great. Would love to see tie ins in the movies

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Brother keeps banging on about it but I just can't bring myself to watch it properly. I've seen odd episode but too much else to.watch currently
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Sounds promising ...

http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2016...rmed-for-2017/
                  Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I watched high rise tonight and thought it was excellent. I read a lot of Ballard novels in my teens and didn't think you could get that bleak disturbing tone of his into a semi-coherent film but Ben Wheatley is the perfect director for the job. It won't be to everyone's taste and you'll probably need a shower after it.
                    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

The Seige of Jadotville is a very good movie. Just watched it.

It has some dodgy lines, some dodgy acting, some dodgy accents and its real romantic stuff at times. . . . .

But it is a fine vindication - even if added to with artistic licence - for a bunch of Irish Troops apparently malinged and mistreated in the aftermath of the Incident.

There won't be Oscars out of it . . .but thats not the point.

Well worth the watch. Good Movie.
                      Last edited by CorcĂ­och; 10th-October-2016, 17:08.

Comment

Getting near to Oscar time, any decent films out/coming out?
                        Marty in the Morning

Comment

Comment

just about to post that....
                            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

This film should be really good because it's based off the second book like the first one was
                              the best

Comment

Book was a bit rubbish though...
                                Lightning rarely strikes twice... I just want it to be "not sh!te"...
                                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X