Should Christmas threads be deleted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Christmas threads be deleted?

Until after the 8th of December at the earliest.

(2) No they distract people from worrying about the two Cardiff Matches, our position in the Magners league, CC's fitness and other earth shattering topics like global warming, the price of the pint etc.
    Of course, you shouldn’t even have to ask
    0%
    See (2) below
    0%
    Matt Williams
    0%

<DIV>say the word and it shall be done. [img]smileys/badgrin.gif[/img]</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>does my I hate christmas thread count?</DIV>
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Only if I can replace them with a thread where all the female Munsterfans get to perv over players of their choice with no adverse comments from the blokes

(I think we could manage to fit global warming into that one too)
      For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
        <DIV>say the word and it shall be done. [img]smileys/badgrin.gif[/img]</DIV>
        <DIV></DIV>
        <DIV>does my I hate christmas thread count?</DIV>

I'd leave that up to the discretion of the Moderator(s)

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King

Only if I can replace them with a thread where all the female* Munsterfans get to perv over players of their choice with no adverse comments from the blokes

*You're being homophobic there, CK. On the basis that this is a non-discriminatory site, the gay Munsterfans should be entitled to "perve" as well.

Apart from that I don't have a problem seeing that all of the Munster players are adults.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet

Only if I can replace them with a thread where all the female* Munsterfans get to perv over players of their choice with no adverse comments from the blokes

*You're being homophobic there, CK. On the basis that this is a non-discriminatory site, the gay Munsterfans should be entitled to "perve" as well.

Apart from that I don't have a problem seeing that all of the Munster players are adults.

Sorry, I should have been more sensitive on the basis that I think a few people here thought I was a gay bloke for a while too! (Made a nice change from the odd saddo you get in real lifewhoassumes you're a lesbianbecause you like rugby)

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet

Sorry, I should have been more sensitive on the basis that I think a few people here thought I was a gay bloke for a while too! (Made a nice change from the odd saddo you get in real lifewhoassumes you're a lesbianbecause you like rugby)
              <DIV>
              </DIV>
              <DIV></DIV>
              <DIV>So you're a lesbian pervert that rides like a knacker?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</DIV>
              <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
              http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
              </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Nothing I ever say here works out right [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Only if I can replace them with a thread where all the female Munsterfans get to perv over players of their choice with no adverse comments from the blokes

Seeing as you also perve over horses of 16 hands or more it's odds-onthat Leamy is your Munster perve player of choice.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]You mean your not! [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]Damn.....[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                    To see the light one must first realise it is dark

Comment

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

(On a sort-of related note, a film about a man in Seattle who died having sex with a horse has been nominated at Sundance this year)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                        <DIV></DIV>
                        <DIV>So you're a lesbian pervert that rides like a knacker?</DIV>
                        <DIV></DIV>

It looks as ifRuck's fantasy Christmas gift has justridden (rode)into town!

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

(On a sort-of related note, a film about a man in Seattle who died having sex with a horse has been nominated at Sundance this year)

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Two things worry me about that post

1. You know about the sundance nomination and 2. That Old Dog was right! [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                          To see the light one must first realise it is dark

Comment

christmas threads are fun [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

actually - anyone got any christmassy smilies ?
                            Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

I think a group sing song of jingle bells is required

Comment

Working...
                              X